Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News And you thought Canada was bad. A whole NINE cases of Omicron in NZ , where 94% are fully vaccinated, sparks panic

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has cancelled her wedding after announcing new Covid restrictions.

The entire country is set to be placed under the highest level of Covid restrictions after an outbreak of the Omicron variant.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-60100369

I will never look at Australians or New Zealanders the same way ever again, fucking nuts. :feelsjuice:

I had more cases at my house over Christmas holiday. I remember early on people were praising the living hello out of New Zealand for how they were handling the pandemic, but now this seems ridiculous.

When is that teeth whore gonna stop being the president.

One interesting thing I noticed as an ethniccel living in Burgerland is just how much of a nanny/welfare authoritarian state the rest of the Anglo and Western countries are.

They see Burgerland as a wild west, whereas I see it as too intrusive and authoritarian.

In 3rd world countries, no one gives a shit about covid or kikecines. They know these mandates are just bullshit. The 3rd world countries and their peoples are more rational and logical than these cucked Western countries.

I will never look at Australians or New Zealanders the same way ever again, fucking nuts. :feelsjuice:
They are more cucked than chinks even.
One interesting thing I noticed as an ethniccel living in Burgerland is just how much of a nanny/welfare authoritarian state the rest of the Anglo and Western countries are.

They see Burgerland as a wild west, whereas I see it as too intrusive and authoritarian.

In 3rd world countries, no one gives a shit about covid or kikecines. They know these mandates are just bullshit. The 3rd world countries and their peoples are more rational and logical than these cucked Western countries.
:yes:

Where did you live before coming to Burgerland?

@Azaylias thoughts?

New Zealand's Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern has cancelled her wedding after announcing new Covid restrictions.

The entire country is set to be placed under the highest level of Covid restrictions after an outbreak of the Omicron variant.

holy fuck the brainwashing is real

this is a massive outbreak of circa 0.0000018% of the population getting infected quick we have to effect the whole of the other 99.999992% of the population from attack.

This is fucking bizarre and absurd the logic and science is not there, the threat does not stack up with the response there is a fucking huge dislocation of response and threat,you have to be sub 80 iq not see this as clear as day. Im starting to believe the people of new zealand with this crazy high uptake of the vaccine with no threat and crazy lockdown criteria are the most retarded population on earth.

Die hard party meme

All those lockdowns were for nothing.

no they just lack governmental organisation, the money and the access to vaccines to even put anywhere near the measures in place to enforce mandatory or mass vaccination it would fucking cripple and bankrupt them, hell they cant even get ppe. Not to mention they have hardly any ways to enforce the population to take the vaccine they have utter dogshit organisation and are rife with corruption.

There is a difference between choosing not to do something and just not being able to do it a fucking huge difference its not a choice there stuck.

I thought all the elites live in NZ. Why are they going super nazi lockdown there?

Our PM and the average Kiwi is fucking hysterical. they're going to keep us in these crippling lockdowns to coerce all Kiwis into getting 3rd and 4th shots.

:reeeeee:

A lower IQ people without sophisticated organization or knowledge like New Zealand.. they will often react to advanced science and technology in a religious type of way. For example religious type of hysteria or rituals, which is how their people perceive what they are coming into contact with.

For example in WWII tribes in the Pacific came into contact with the US military. They thought the airplanes were giant birds. And the 'cargo' of manufactured products the US Navy brought with them, was some sort of magical creations to them. All over different tribes formed these cargo cults.

>NZ

Imagine living in an island where the government can control literally everything that goes in or out :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

Whoever migrates to NZ, UK/Ire or Japan is retarded :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh: it's like going to Cuba :feelspuke:

Yea this shit is getting ridiculous. I understand why we lockdown a year, year and a half ago but now is completely fucking pointless. Covid is not gonna go away and the death rate/symptoms of this new Omicron are much less severe than before. I say this as an incel that isn't even affected that much, I don't understand how normies are giving up their freedoms and living in fear so easily.

Of course can't expect normies or the foids who are unfortunately in charge of whole nations to think rationally anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back