Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And we say: DIE IN YOUR RAGE.

If karma exists, I must be paying for some very fat shit that I did in another life as a Nordic Chad. Because if not, I don't explain it to me.

They're mad because we've stripped away from the hive mind, that we think independently, that we refuse to die for them. Their fear comes from the fact that a 5'1 disgusting incel can easily overpower a foid.

If karma exists, I must be paying for some very fat shit that I did in another life as a Nordic Chad. Because if not, I don't explain it to me.
Me too. Maybe I massacred a whole family during the Middle Ages.

Do they even know what most of our views are beyond a bunch of buzz words like 'misogynist'?
These people don't even know what we are talking about half they time, and they are running on assumptions.

They're mad because we've stripped away from the hive mind, that we think independently, that we refuse to die for them. Their fear comes from the fact that a 5'1 disgusting incel can easily overpower a foid.
He's a drug addict, as a matter of fact.

These people don't even know what we are talking about half they time, and they are running on assumptions.
Check his post history if you want to. He's not a model soycitizen to begin with.

drugs-495x400.jpeg

These people want so badly to have someone even worse off than them to look down on. :feelskek:

all my life i have never got anything called karma, even when i did bad things i still didn't get punished for them, it's really mind blowing.
hope these roasties keep seething as i am gonna keep on living and making soyceity a wost place

Incels are just a product of society

Based. Rape is good

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back