Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And u socialcels think human behavior out here is difficult to understand or interact with

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★

Try to make out what the nigs are trying to say even with caption and how u whitecels will react

Need a translater

Where the socialcels at

This shit is so stupid. Why don't they all just jump the roided black guy.

This shit is so stupid. Why don't they all just jump the roided black guy.
He is only extorting the "white boys" and they wont do that. Plus other nigs will jump in and cause a race riot.

He is only extorting the "white boys" and they wont do that. Plus other nigs will jump in and cause a race riot.
Tre a black guy said you're not taking nothing from me and then they fought.

fucking nignog monkey hope he gets stabbed in the neck by one of these guys

Tre a black guy said you're not taking nothing from me and then they fought.
Just found out the cameras are out so these nogs are just trying to impress the foids when they get out.

that shit is weak compared to Mexico

how u whitecels will react
If you're asking what I'd do in that situation, I'd do what Troy Kell did.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Troy Kell is also a Separatist like me, we share similar views. Here's a documentary on him.

Last edited:
Power, intimidation, and status. Nothing hard to read here

Fucking hell you Americans have complete retards not just inhabiting your prisons but running them too.

It's all niggers fault to be honest.
If it wasn't for blacks (or I guess non-whites in general; can't discount mexican gangbangers either) lowering the level of civility with stupidity, violence, statusmaxxing then american prisons would probably be norway tier.
Niggers are literally too stupid to understand that civility raises the quality of life for everyone, instead preferring to fight and kill each other for table scraps.
And those types of men are the ones sheboons are rewarding with sex and reproduction.

If you're asking what I'd do in that situation, I'd do what Troy Kell did.

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

Troy Kell is also a Separatist like me, we share similar views. Here's a documentary on him.

Cool. He was stabbing?

he probably will be dead in a year tbh

only a matter of time until he crosses someone who doesn't give a shit and will stick him

only a matter of time until he crosses someone who doesn't give a shit and will stick him
He was doing that in a low level jail. Shit like that starts riots and stabbings in real prison.

But point od the topic was, people here think its hard to socialize. Imagine there