Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

And they want to ban r/watchpeopledie JFL

Is he really dead? Holy fuck.

This is why I never bothered with back flips, there another vid where a body builder tries to do one too and meets the same fate

jfl i thought the one doing michael jackson is

This is why I never bothered with back flips, there another vid where a body builder tries to do one too and meets the same fate
That video was frigin brutal. That, kids, is why you are afraid of doing backflip.

Jfl at him still dancing and even doing a finishing move, when the guy broke his neck, severing nerve contact with the brain and dying on the spot.

Lol that’s pretty scary to happen

Wow, poor guy. I thought the MJ dude was gonna die.

What a fucking dumbass. It was obvious that the chair was going to move. Was he drunk?

What a fucking dumbass. It was obvious that the chair was going to move. Was he drunk?
who knows shit was funny tho, he just sort of thumps

Fucking hell, posts like this is why people thinks incels are antisocial creeps who just need to work on their personality.

Fucking hell, posts like this is why people thinks incels are antisocial creeps who just need to work on their personality.
Most people would laugh at this video. Stop virtue signaling.

There is no roastie here to try to impress calm down. Anyways this is from another forum that watches stuff like this and worse on the regular and they aren't claiming incelism. Death is a natural thing no point in getting your panties in a twist.

Watch people die is great.
It was always great to see adulterers in some 3rd world shithole get stoned.

Good shit. Will be greatly missed. Its a lot easier to find some gore there than browsing through Liveleak.

Why would I enjoy seeing random people die?
The guy was being a dumbass.

Why would you say the word "toxic" with seriousness? It is inceltears terminology. "incels are toxic"

The guy was being a dumbass.

Why would you say the word "toxic" with seriousness? It is inceltears terminology. "incels are toxic"
You know that most people on /watchpeopledie are normies?
I'm only saying some things are toxic, but I still like it here, else I would not be here.

Dancing and pop music is blatant kufr. I really wouldn't expect a different result performing such a swooning and sexual dance move.