Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based And the most giga based greycel of all time award goes to

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
This gigabased 2021 greycel:feelsokman:
This is from a few months ago but I still ride the high thinking about it.

With my position I get to interview candidates for a position because I'm the only person in the company that understands the systems enough to know if someone is bullshitting on their resume. With that I get to sit down and grill unsuspecting people on tech questions that that often are not prepared for because they lie like hell.

Well this one Stacy applied and got an interview. I'm talking this foid was going for her masters in STEM and somehow was teaching science at a middle school. Well she had put on her resume that she was in a sorority and I already knew this shit wasn't going to fly. Cut to the interview and I'm sitting across some some fuckin air head that tried to use her sex appeal and MUH DEGREE as say on why she couldn't answer the most basic questions about the systems we have in place.

The best part hands down was when she realized that her act of I'm hot so men like me and I don't need to know much wasn't going to fly. I had three technical questions for her to go through. She bombed the first one and I got to see the spark in her eye die as I told her she was complete wrong and she would have made the situation worse. I started asking the second question and she goes "I'm not good at these could we just talk about my experience?" stone cold I looked at her and replied "no" and finished my question and watched the panic set deeper in. She blabbers her way though the second question and when I asked the third she just looked down and said she didnt understand the question.

It gets even better now with this foid heartbroken I say to her "you mentioned experience but other than your schooling I'm failing to see where any experience in teaching middle school children science applies to this position. Can you explained how that fits our experience required?" The look of defeat as she just replied "well I'm the one that changes the toner in the printer" was fucking priceless.

I still think of how she must have driven home knowing that some incel manlet got to cuck her out of a job while other managers were trying to hire her. Fuck you Stacy I hope you still think about that:bigbrain:

Image 1

oh yea, I remember that guy. Sad he barely posted before he left.

oh yea, I remember that guy. Sad he barely posted before he left.
the most based always leave:feelsohgod:
ex @SlutLiberationFront :feelscry:

If I was as intelligent or rich, I would do worse things to take back at fucking toilets.