Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] And now what?

Freixel

Freixel

Captain
★★★★
I'm in a phase of involuntary whitepilling myself

I think less and less about sex, my desires and hopes of being with a woman to love have completely vanished.

And I'm not as angry as I was before, although I still have a little fury inside me.

I'm only still on this forum... well, out of loneliness, and out of the need for a community

Not because I'm sexually frustrated, or not so much anymore.

I simply feel that I am overcoming the need for sexual contact, without forcing it in the process, I am becoming a monk naturally.

This is the whitepill, nothing to do with the bluepill :whitepill:

i don't get how some of you niggas lose your anger or deal with your sexual frustration.

for me it just gets worse the more time goes on not better.

This a long way of saying my testosterone levels are dipping due to the age Pill

i don't get how some of you niggas lose your anger or deal with your sexual frustration.

This a long way of saying my testosterone levels are dipping due to the age Pill

Yes probably, I'm reaching 30...

But I still do physical exercise (gymcelling), it's not like I'm physically down.

I feel more emotional stability within me.

The amount of horny you are determines how angry you will be as an incel. I was like you a few days ago, but now I'm so horny, I'm angry that I can't get a girl

You're probably still young

My worst period when I was full of rage was between 21 and 25, I was like a pressure cooker with legs.

In fact i ended up exploding