Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel And i thought lookism is utopian......

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT MORE LETS GO AND GET SOME ANSWERS XDDDDDDDDDDD

her looksmatch roped

so many ugly bitches in that video just lol at all of them being able to cover their genetic mishaps with fucking fakeup

Last edited:
yeah North Korean nuclear missiles are the last hopes

Too bad that women pay so much attention to jawline and cheekbones. Even if I have my desired hairstyle and have done my nose surgery, I will still have a hard time:( And to have brown eyes is apparently also a disadvantage JFL.

5 seconds in and I stopped watching. Her voice makes me want to punch her throat.

Why is that fatty asking for a chiseled jawline
so many ugly bitches in that video just lol at all of them being able to cover their genetic mishaps with fucking fakeup

Exactly.

Because she is a western whore. No matter how fat and ugly they are, they just want Chad.

Legit. And she's wearing about 3 layers of makeup too. Funny thing is how confident she is, despite being a fat piece of lard. That comes from years of validation from cucks, friends and family. A guy that fat would be depressed, lonely and have low self esteem from years of bullying. Also, if a fat guy went on camera and said he liked girls with nice bodies, he'd get totally ripped to pieces in the comments section by women.

“well-defined jawline”
I’m done.

a British accent will turn a 9/10 into a 2/10 to me
unrelated but the fashion game in the UK SHITS on the US