Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And I can’t get a date

Ranny

Ranny

toasty roasties ;-)
★★★★★
67D29705 749C 4B76 8217 A433F0A726A4

:soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy:Must have been an evil inkler again

personality detector malfunction number 358943545

Dark Triad beats all (including looks)

dating is cucked,
its about spending money on her and after the 7th date she may kiss you at the end

I dated all failed so far, I do everything as should be: act normal, answer questions, ask questions, pay for my OWN meal, say her bye and go home…. No response, like as if they all have other business and never time to check on me… cock riding or something I guess:feelsseriously:

So you see dark triad beats all, including looks

glad to see you're not so ignorant you can't accept correction
I can accept when I'm wrong, dont worry :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I still think that the case you pointed is just a minority, she's 14 years old so she's even more retarded than the average foid, if you compare chad with no dark triad vs ugly short/fat male with dark triad, who do you think would get the foid?

Amazing personality in action

Foids would rather have this fate than to have a relationship with an incel ever

dismembering somebody sounds exhausting