Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel And here it is, my mom stops caring about me

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
I’m now 20 and my mom who is a single mom finally stops caring about me (she is now sending me less money) while my sister is 26 and still lives in my mom’s house

I probably don’t have enough money for my rent and have to work just to stay alive from now….(I live in the 3rd world)

It’s fucking over

Why isn't your sister married if you live in third world?

I’m now 20 and my mom who is a single mom finally stops caring about me (she is now sending me less money) while my sister is 26 and still lives in my mom’s house

I probably don’t have enough money for my rent and have to work just to stay alive from now….(I live in the 3rd world)

It’s fucking over
I got the talk a while ago, Me and your stepdad is becoming very tired of you not being able to take care of youself = Me, Just sitting at home playing vidya not even bothering them and them having to reach out to me, Parents logic, Idk what the fuck i did tho