Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR And again no lolis to help me in political problems

Napoleon de Geso

Napoleon de Geso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Degenerate pro-american lithuanian ultrapatriots now again screaming shit about necessity of military conscription, and shaming those who do not want to do "duty". So need to insult those militaristic fags and put in their place, but without loli waifu I am fag too, just cultured :/
And loli herself could participate, by insulting those filthy militarists

israel needs protectors though

sad for you my based bro

When they speak about military conscription, do they imply that only men should be conscripted or do they want to conscript women too?

Because here the tradcucks usually always imply that only men should be conscripted while women should continue their tutorial life.

israel needs protectors though
Fuck israel. But need loli to say that together

And my kūrva cousin married jew and emigrated to israel
When they speak about military conscription, do they imply that only men should be conscripted or do they want to conscript women too?

Because here the tradcucks usually always imply that only men should be conscripted while women should continue their tutorial life.
Some say femoids should too, because THATS HOW IT IS IN ISRAEL