Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL And after this therapy session his height improved, his jawline extended and his balding was reversed

• Thread starter Deleted member 14218
  • Start date
Deleted member 14218

Deleted member 14218

i have but one purpose to cease it
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MPnWbj70TTY

JK HE IS STILL THE SAME LOSER DELUSIONAL COPING FAGGOT :feelswhere::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I THINK DR FAGGOT CURRY HERE IS ONLY IN THE GOD DAMN TWITCH COMMUNITY TO FAMEMAXX AND $$MAXX FROM THE TWITCH COMMUNITY BY TALKING TO FAILED NORMIES AND SOME INCEL LOOKING FAMOUS STREAMERS

Last edited:
I mean the whole thing is just to increase his subscriptions to his shitty rehab scheme that he promotes so much. I've been on the discord group so I could talk to him and discuss inceldom but both offers were rejected for no clue why, probably because I was overseas but it didn't stop this assumed "incel" who lives in england just like me.

The discord group is filled with a lot of faggots however, that speak like plebbit.

I mean the whole thing is just to increase his subscriptions to his shitty rehab scheme that he promotes so much. I've been on the discord group so I could talk to him and discuss inceldom but both offers were rejected for no clue why, probably because I was overseas but it didn't stop this assumed "incel" who lives in england just like me.

The discord group is filled with a lot of faggots however, that speak like plebbit.
bro i swear to god is all the same regurgitated bullshit , just be your self or have confidence or face rejection. Or any x advice is somehow is somehow his fault

bro i swear to god is all the same regurgitated bullshit , just be your self or have confidence or face rejection. Or any x advice is somehow is somehow his fault
pretty much. I'm still waiting for the response for what I sent to that Dr.K guy but it seems like he's pussying out of this.

pretty much. I'm still waiting for the response for what I sent to that Dr.K guy but it seems like he's pussying out of this.
honestly we should just tell these assholes "just skip to the part where you tell me its my fault and fuck off"

Someone tell him to post here.

I just picked a random point in the video and they're talking about giving the guy help and whether or not that help is possible.

I don't want your fucking help, you fuckers. I just want the right to pay for what I can not get for free.

If your help doesn't consist in declaring prostitution a human right, and allowing brothels everywhere in the world, you can put it in ball and shove it in your ass.

Last edited:
These twitch/youtuber types are so fucking fake. I don't mean staged (although they often are), I just mean fucking superficial and insincere. Fake people making shit fake vids for their fake audiences ready to smile and leave their fake ass virtue signalling comments. It's pathetic.

These twitch/youtuber types are so fucking fake. I don't mean staged (although they often are), I just mean fucking superficial and insincere. Fake people making shit fake vids for their fake audiences ready to smile and leave their fake ass virtue signalling comments. It's pathetic.
you can say that the only thing real about them is their fakeness

Dear the people in the video: If you really want to help us, you can either give us the right to pay for what we cannot get for free, or you can sponsor us with drugs and surgeries that can improve our looks and height.

The problem with this therapist dude is that his presumption is that the incel dude is in total control of dating, when in reality dating is a game of 2, where the female has the majority of the power.

It’s not the incels fault if roasties don’t want to suck him off, this gaslighting blue pilled shit isn’t going to help him. This was made a year ago, guaranteed he is still single.

Last edited:
Dear the people in the video: If you really want to help us, you can either give us the right to pay for what we cannot get for free, or you can sponsor us with drugs and surgeries that can improve our looks and height.

dr k is high iq as fuck.