Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Ancient World Is The Perfect World

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Living in modern world is cucked. I have warrior blood. This modern world is piece of shit and wasting my time. Don't tell me to go army. Its piece of shit. There is no real battle in 2022. Bombs, tanks, non pilot planes are battling each other. I want real battle in ancient times, medieval times. I want to equip my shield and sword and slay the muscular tall chads in battlefield. Then I'll steal their foids and keep them as my slave. This is the life that I always wanted. But I was born in cucked modern era when men are being cucks for foids. Everything is cucked in this piece of shit era. Ancient, medieval times were the perfect time to live.

Images 29

Last edited:
Which state would you want to live in?

I want to equip my shield and sword and slay the muscular tall chads in battlefield. Then I'll steal their foids and keep them as my slave.
more like being a starving peasant and dying in the war for some rich cunt

Living in modern world is cucked. I have warrior blood. This modern world is piece of shit and wasting my time. Don't tell me to go army. Its piece of shit. There is no real battle in 2022. Bombs, tanks, non pilot planes are battling each other. I want real battle in ancient times, medieval times. I want to equip my shield and sword and slay the muscular tall chads in battlefield. Then I'll steal their foids and keep them as my slave. This is the life that I always wanted. But I was born in cucked modern era when men are being cucks for foids. Everything is cucked in this piece of shit era. Ancient, medieval times were the perfect time to live.
I agree, nowadays feminists and liberalists are ruling the world and natural order is being ostracised:feelsbadman:

Based and uncle Ted pilled

i can become the horse man i always wanted

Nope, the modern world has amazing copes and conveniences.

When i was a kid i always fantasized about being a Sassanod cataphract or being an Immortal

Better than having 3rd world tier living conditions
Yeah but I have no meaning in my life. Constant warfare would at least give me something to die for.

Yeah but I have no meaning in my life. Constant warfare would at least give me something to die for.
You do not wanna die for some rich faggot, war are just shitty all round.

i agree, i wish there was no society and we were free to do what we like:feelsseriously:

You do not wanna die for some rich faggot, war are just shitty all round.
true, i just wanna be horsecel, and eat hay and die

Just be a hard worked slave that dies as a preteen bro!

I would‘ve been killed as a baby by my parents.

Me too. I would have loved to be a Viking warrior, kill saxons, pillage, rape and plunder.

I just wish I lived pre 1920 when having sex with foids under 16 wasn’t frowned upon

View attachment 622067
i wish i could aslo live like my ancestors, off the land. but white people had to come along and ruin it:feelsUgh: