Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ancient empires, which would you like to rule (Poll)

Question

• Roman Empire

Votes: 31 55.4%
  • Ancient Egypt

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Greek Empire

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • British Empire

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Chinese Empire

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Mongol Empire

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Mayan Empire

Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Japan Empire

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Soviet Union

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like everything related to the Maghreb and Al-Andalus from the Umayad conquest of Iberia and their raids in South France to the Saadi dynasty tbh.
Great. The subject is interesting to me too, but I can't seem to find much available literatute (particularly in my country). I came across a book about the Almoravids and Almohads, but it is really expensive. But It is in my wish list so I would get it someday.

Great. The subject is interesting to me too, but I can't seem to find much available literatute (particularly in my country). I came across a book about the Almoravids and Almohads, but it is really expensive. But It is in my wish list so I would get it someday.
Do you read in English?

Sorry dude. I didn't find any books about the history of Morocco in English at all in the internet. However, I have a few pdf books about the history of Morocco in French. I'd be glad to give them to you if you're capable of reading French...

Sorry dude. I didn't find any books about the history of Morocco in English at all in the internet. However, I have a few pdf books about the history of Morocco in French. I'd be glad to give them to you if you're capable of reading French...
I can't read any French unfortunately. Thanks anyway, brocel.