Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Ancient cuckoldry

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
From the Code of Hammurabi (1750BC):

134. If a man be captured and there no be maintenance in his house and his wife enter into another house, that woman has no blame.

135. If a man be captured and there no be maintenance in his house and his wife enter openly into another house and bear children; if later her husband return and arrive in his city, that woman shall return to her husband (and) the children shall go to their father.

Brutal, soldiers have always been cucks even 4000 years ago. Thoughts? @PPEcel :dafuckfeels:

I mean if someone's presumed dead should a femoid really stick around for them? At least they stoned femoids for actual adultery if I'm not mistaken.

I mean if someone's presumed dead should a femoid really stick around for them? At least they stoned femoids for actual adultery if I'm not mistaken.
I assume captured means he's still alive, just prisoner of war.

129. If the wife of a man be taken in lying with another man, they shall bind them and throw them into the water. If the husband of the woman would save his wife, or if the king would save his male servant (he may).

A cuck could save her :feelskek:

Just betabuxing culture. The woman couldn’t work and shit and the man was the provider, so if he was most likely dead, she had to look for another provider and serve him with her body as a quid pro quo.
But at least the wife had to obey her husband, unlike today, where the husband has to obey his wife

Last edited:
if i existed back then they would've made it a sin for people who resemble me to reproduce and wrote it in that book

131. If a man accuse his wife and she has not been taken in lying with another man, she shall take an oath in the name of god and she shall return to her house.

Believe all wahmen :lul:

Brutal. Men getting cucked by their government and wives since the dawn of the civilization.

I assume captured means he's still alive, just prisoner of war.
Yeah but 4,000 years ago information was hard to come by, no one gets real-time updates on the course of a war or whatnot, if someone doesn't show up to a location as scheduled you just presume they're dead and move on.

Also when antibiotics didn't exist, it was remarkably easy to die from even minor injuries. So when someone is sent off to war you just presume they're dead.