Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anarcho Primitivism Or Eco-Fascism? you decide!

• Thread starter Elliot Eric Auvinen
  • Start date

I decide that you need to get a real job

I support Ted Kaczynski’s views

the modes are different, the goals are the same. what cannot happen is that primitivist anarchos believe in global revolution. only eco fascism would achieve something like this. I am not an eco fascist, but it is obvious that only an authoritarian system can have that power.

in fact, revolutions on a global level is a utopia. It is possible to make changes in a territory but not in the whole world. at least for now.

talk to your toe. it will be more fun.
And to whom am i talking in this very moment of Universe's endless time? Do you really believe in your ideology? No ideologies for current age, or just one - rule en capita

And to whom am i talking in this very moment of Universe's endless time? Do you really believe in your ideology? No ideologies for current age, or just one - rule en capita
and who said that I have one of two ideologies, idiot? I'm just raising the question. cant you read?

and who said that I have one of two ideologies, idiot? I'm just raising the question. cant you read?
No need to get angry, friend. I might really got in the wrong here.. heh, not many people here can defuse argument as slick as me)

Yeah, i am doing three events at the same time, and lacking in all three. Poor Caesar i am

Unfortunately, this wannabe-Caesar doesnt really want to go into anarchy (which, in my opinion will grow up to be a pretty normal government agency, given time) or faschism.. eco-faschism? People still can amaze me!

No need to get angry, friend. I might really got in the wrong here.. heh, not many people here can defuse argument as slick as me)

Yeah, i am doing three events at the same time, and lacking in all three. Poor Caesar i am

Unfortunately, this wannabe-Caesar doesnt really want to go into anarchy (which, in my opinion will grow up to be a pretty normal government agency, given time) or faschism.. eco-faschism? People still can amaze me!
if you don't know, the first type of government to have environmental measures was fascism. apart from the fact that only a totalitarian regime has the capacity to impose goals for a society to follow as a whole.

if you don't know, the first type of government to have environmental measures was fascism. apart from the fact that only a totalitarian regime has the capacity to impose goals for a society to follow as a whole.
Actually didnt know, and thought commies were first on it.. although, using logical drives - what ecology, USSR was undergoing industrialisation to its fullest (thank you government, at least Russia is still kicking because of that)

I am russian, and i am very distraught about my country

Authoritarian/totalitarian regimes are better at governing, must admit i am. At least, they were back in XX century... I live under one now, hah. It degraded very sensibly...

Russia and at least some post-soviet states are authoritarian to the bone. And corrupt to the bone.. ah, dont let me bore you, i can write a novel about our flictuations

authoritarianism is neutral. whether it will spawn a giant civilization or a corrupt state depends on its leaders.

Oh, my damned country! I hate you with grandioze passion, and i love you at the same rate too! Guess, that makes me russian)

I will not generalise, because generalisation is a fool's errand. What i will do then? I will say, that at least some number of people got a bit of patriotism inside them

Well, i am one of them patriots! State is shitty, gritty, cant do anything about it. But still - we got elite history. Sad, that new-gen leaders are bent on destroying it

i am somewhat of a eco-fascist myself!

I'm hoping future energy shortages will force people off social media, because people are too stupid and vice-dependant to give it up themselves. When oil peaks and cheap energy is no longer possible, food and heat is going to take priority other the stupid frivolous bullshit.

greenpill mogs