Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Analysis of my first conversation with a foid in over SEVEN YEARS

Villxs

Villxs

Greycel
So I’ve been in college for nearly three weeks and up until now I haven’t spoken to a single foid. None of them have even looked at me. This all changed today while I was waiting for a seminar.

So I was waiting outside of the classroom on my own as I was very early. Until this foid, who is in my seminar group, waited beside me. I’d say she was about my looksmatch (2/10). As usual, I tried to ignore her so I went on my phone. Then she asked if I was waiting for the seminar to which I responded with a simple nod (my social anxiety is killing me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:). We eventually started to talk but this is when it went all downhill.

Instantly I could tell she wanted to get as far away as possible from me. She was facing away from me, purposely made the conversation dry to try and end it and also took a few steps back from me. From my personal experiences and research online these are signs a woman hates you.

On top of that, I keep stuttering and giggling to myself out of nervousness. I couldn’t keep eye contact and felt embarrassed for most of the conversation. The two minute conversation felt like two hours. She could definitely tell I have spoken to a girl since primary school.

Now she won’t even look at me anymore.

I hate college.

sad samurai champloo GIF

Ok GrAY
I been there 2 yrs foid initiated once to ask what the teacher wrote.

Never had an actual conversation.

i hate foids. no point of speaking to them. they won't fuck me anyways.

Then she asked if I was waiting for the seminar
This is the average 2024 user.
Girls will initiate conversation with him.
Wtf is this. I'm 33yo and not even once in my life has a girl ever initiated conversation with me.
Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot fakecel faggot fuck fuckyo ufuck you fucky you

This is the average 2024 user.
Girls will initiate conversation with him.
Wtf is this. I'm 33yo and not even once in my life has a girl ever initiated conversation with me.
Go fuck yourself you fucking faggot fakecel faggot fuck fuckyo ufuck you fucky you
Shut the fuck up. I ended the conversation lonelier and more depressed than I was before

Shut the fuck up. I ended the conversation lonelier and more depressed than I was before
Are you braindead you cucked bitch? A girl actually initiated conversation with you and you act like you're a victim?
Go neck yourself you little zoomer emo bitch fakecel cuck.
I would be the happiest person on the planet if a girl only looked my way and you act like you have it so bad after a girl was talking to you, you pathetic absolute fucking lowlife moron, go neck yourself.