Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Analysis: An “incel" wins South Korea's presidential election. That’s good for Washington, but r/IncelTear is triggered.

I wasn’t tagged in this:feelswhere: I wonder why ngl it’s interesting to learn about Asia or anything outside my state since I watch the news time to time

Based. As of right now I’m pretty sure I can go to korea and mog all the skinny ricecels anyways
Let's hope it stays that way before the chads move there.
More men are getting blackpilled daily, eventually it will lead to everybody acknowledging lookism and foid privilege. When that happens it may be a full revolution against the soyciety, i hope it doesnt take much longer for things to start :society:
Things are moving faster than anticipated, no one knew korea would be based out of nowhere. We just have to keep blackpilling and things will happen.

I wasn’t tagged in this:feelswhere: I wonder why ngl it’s interesting to learn about Asia or anything outside my state since I watch the news time to time
I apologize for not tagging :feelswhere:

"In a 2021 study that surveyed residents of Seoul, only 58% of men in their 20s said they had had sex in the past year, a lower rate than for men in their 60s." JFC almost half of SK young adult men are incels. And then the article somehow acts like they're the bad guys for being pissed that their futures are being torn away from them.

Last edited:
The foids there are going to have a very hard time soon:feelskek::feelskek:

The foids there are going to have a very hard time soon:feelskek::feelskek:
I would be surprised if this was the case.
He will enact some anti-feminist laws, but I don't expect any ground-breaking from a leader of a first-world country.

I would be surprised if this was the case.
He will enact some anti-feminist laws, but I don't expect any ground-breaking from a leader of a first-world country.
Lets hope for the best

As a Korean myself, Korea is a gigashithole. Imagine being forced to slave away in the military for 2 years protecting noodlewhores that hate you down to your genetic makeup. Supreme Leader Kim needs to press the big red button ASAP.
Based, We also have 6 months slavery for males in Turkey, and retarded natcucks are supporring it because appearantly all world is scheming against Turkey, and our country will get invaded if I dont wash toilets for free.

Based, We also have 6 months slavery for males in Turkey, and retarded natcucks are supporring it because appearantly all world is scheming against Turkey, and our country will get invaded if I dont wash toilets for free.
Turkey is a NATO member and Turkey's relationship with the West is a high point right now.

the entire world scheming against Turkey lmao :feelskek::feelskek:

Don't worry just send knajjd to the front lines
He will be a core member of the 19th prettyboy infantry division of the Turk Ground Forces

He will be a core member of the 19th prettyboy infantry division of the Turk Ground Forces
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@Mentally lost cel thoughts since you are turkcel

Despite strong economic growth, job competition is fierce, with youth unemployment standing at 9% as of 2021. South Korean men are obligated to serve in the military; women are not. While young men have to pause their careers for two years, young women are free to pursue internships, degrees, exchange programs and otherwise gain experience that inevitably gives them an advantage in the civilian job market over young men in their age bracket—and yet affirmative action still remains to support women.

Has he promised to address this?

Has he promised to address this?
Well, as long as North Korea remains a threat, it's extremely unlikely that South Korea will do away with mandatory military service. But they absolutely will rein in soys and feminism in other areas.

why on earth and how is he an incel? just because he is right wing/not a leftie? cmon...

This man is married. How can he be an incel?

South Korea has one of the highest IQs in the world.

why on earth and how is he an incel? just because he is right wing/not a leftie? cmon...
Normies don't know the definition of this word.
They think it refers to any male they don't like.

“Incel” but has a cute wife.

As a Korean myself, Korea is a gigashithole. Imagine being forced to slave away in the military for 2 years protecting noodlewhores that hate you down to your genetic makeup. Supreme Leader Kim needs to press the big red button ASAP.
Betray them for Kim

Yoon sounds based as fuck. JFL at the feminists seething! :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

His anti foid policies are a bit under whelming but I guess it’s a step in the right direction. The seething of sjw’s doesn’t make sense though. What is wrong with harsher sentences for false rape accusers? Why is the ministry of foid affairs so essential? Even if I was a sex haver I would think having a ministry for foid affairs is a massive waste of money.
They are seething because it is slowly dawning on them that anti-feminism and ‘incel ideas’ are not just the screechings of man-children on the internet; they are views gaining traction with many young men in response to the way society is going, and, as has been shown with the enormous popularity of Yoon amongst young Korean men, are potentially strong enough to sway elections and have political influence. This whole thing terrifies them.

Demographically, Japan and South Korea are fucked with low birth rates. The root cause is primarily ridiculous overwork driven by Confucian culture; but it is combined with the fact the men find it hard as fuck to get into relationships there due to the advancement of women and hypergamy.

We are headed for a similar situation in the west, which means a similar backlash.

But among his more controversial policies is his promise to abolish the Ministry of Gender Equality and Family, also known as the women’s ministry, and to increase criminal penalties against those who lie about sexual assault.
The relevant piece of information here, which shows some promise is this excerpt. And yet, he is a married man. That fact by itself however, should not and may not, exclude him from making proper decisions towards alleviating some of the hellish societal pressures on the SK male youth. But- Let's see if promise becomes practice now that he has entered the high seat !

Last edited:
Based. As of right now I’m pretty sure I can go to korea and mog all the skinny ricecels anyways
South Korea is full of Chang zoomers tbhngl

I too thought it was a legitimate news article at first until it struck me. He's good
2nd this, better than modern (((journalists)))

Too long and all the names sound alike. Can you give them western nicknames so it's easy to follow? To my whitey westernized brain the name Lee Jun-Seok looks pretty much the same as Yoon Seok-youl. So I was like what, he's 36 and single but here's a photo of him and his wife? Oh that's a different guy with the same name. Similar name.

It's easier to follow when candidates are Mitt and Barack and Donald and Joe and Hillary.

We should accept married-cels

“A National Sex Strike in Korea would put the pressure on this incel piece of shit,”

Bitch the only reason this happened in the first place is because you were withholding sex. Go have your sex strike, see how it affects incels lol.

As a hapa cel this pleases me. Korean men have one of the hardest times in dating. Fucking globalist whores fucking everything up. Women don’t deserve any power in government

“A National Sex Strike in Korea would put the pressure on this incel piece of shit,”

Bitch the only reason this happened in the first place is because you were withholding sex. Go have your sex strike, see how it affects incels lol.

As much as I want it to happen, it's unlikely

Actual incels are a minority, there's a reason why we call normies that way
Incels are majority in many modern countries especially among youth

South Korea has one of the highest IQs in the world.
Yes good thing is they removed freemason theory of evolution from school since it’s philosophy and not empirical science

We'll see if he can get his country from the bottom birth rate in the world to, at least, the level of Europe and USA.

So what's the update on this guy? Did he increase the country's birth rate?