Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anal virginity

Lookismisreal

Lookismisreal

The Black Knight
★★★
It should be mandatory for all femoids over eighteen to preserve their anal virginity, in which, all Incels would get the chance to deflower at least one cum dumpsters anal virginity. It does not matter in anyway even if these bitches are either in a relationship or married to someone, they should strictly preserve their anal virginity for Incels at whatever cost. If in someway, a bitch is to disregard this and do as she pleases, she will be lashed harshly multiple times only to be gangraped for not complying. 

This is far too lenient any female that loses its virginity before marriage should be executed as that means the female has been corrupted and will not be loyal to its partner.

Why begin after 18, when this should be a rule for a female of any age. I wouldn't settle for a "touched" girl tbh.

Anonymous said:
Why begin after 18, when this should be a rule for a female of any age. I wouldn't settle for a "touched" girl tbh.

Likewise brotha.

universallyabhorred said:
This is far too lenient any female that loses its virginity before marriage should be executed as that means the female has been corrupted and will not be loyal to its partner.

Very true.

I was just a little paranoid that the mods would delete my topic if I went too extreme.

Since this is the second post like this in a row from you that I see, can you explain to me why you choose to fantasycope with big societal upheaval changes like this? Isn't it better to focus on something tangible?

blickpall said:
Since this is the second post like this in a row from you that I see, can you explain to me why you choose to fantasycope with big societal upheaval changes like this? Isn't it better to focus on something tangible?

What is attainable for us incels? Can we not dream

blickpall said:

Systems similar to this have existed for millennia ensuring social stability and it will inevitably rise again when western civilization collapses.

Anonymous said:
What is attainable for us incels? Can we not dream

That's a good question. I would say that is a better topic for discussion (without the heavy memeing of "it's over" "rope tbh" etc.) than these fantasycopes.

blickpall said:

Honestly, I don't know. Guess it just makes me feel bit better, even though I know this wouldn't likely happen.

Everyone has different ways of coping, tbh.

Lookismisreal said:
Honestly, I don't know. Guess it just makes me feel bit better, even though I know this wouldn't likely happen.

Everyone has different ways of coping, tbh.

Very true, thanks for the response.

Unfortunately, some FHOs lose their anal cherry first in order to protect their cunt cherry.

I find anal sex disgusting at the very least. The idea that my dick can pottentialy touch a poop is off putting.

incelman said:
I find anal sex disgusting at the very least. The idea that my dick can pottentialy touch a poop is off putting.

Most people use condoms to avoid such, tbh.

For me, every hole is a goal.

Lookismisreal said:
Most people use condoms to avoid such, tbh.

But isn't the point to get your sperm in her bowels?

incelman said:
But isn't the point to get your sperm in her bowels?

I believe it depends on the person.

Everyone has different goals and such.

Anal is fucking disgusting. I don't know how or why any guy would want to do it.

Lookismisreal said:
I believe it depends on the person.

Everyone has different goals and such.

Is there a person who doesn't?