Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anal rape isn’t comparable to vaginal rape

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
I keep seeing IT users be like “well if this inkwell doesn’t think rape is bad, maybe he should be raped by a man so he knows how it feels!:soy:

I know what they are trying to do here. They know that anal sex is painful and vaginal sex isn’t, so instead of simply saying that we should get raped by women we aren’t attracted to, they go straight for the cliche fantasy of us getting bent over and fucked by inmates in a prison cell.

The problem with this, though, is that male on male rape is not the equivalent of male on female rape, and they know this. Vaginas were made to be fucked, they exist for reproduction. Anuses weren’t meant to be fucked, they were meant to excrete shit. So for this reason, it’s not comparable. Vaginal penetration is completely normal and the penis and vaginal organs were literally made for reproduction. This is not the case with putting a dick inside an ass.

“Then why is there a g-spot:soy:” because not all the things on our body evolved to serve a functional purpose. Same reason we still have the appendix.

@IncelKing

Last edited:
Want to know the difference? Male on male rape is fucking gay (not homophobic but I’m a straight male). I see no big deal about some whore getting raped because she has already taken many cocks anyway.

Last edited:
Fr anal fucking sucks it has all the worst nerves having diseases there is the worst thing alone , having a object penetrate you for a thing that was never made to be fucked is horrifying
Vagina in another hand has natural lube and lots of space so they will feel joy if anything

Lo
I keep seeing IT users be like “well if this inkwell doesn’t think rape is bad, maybe he should be raped by a man so he knows how it feels!:soy:

I know what they are trying to do here. They know that anal sex is painful and vaginal sex isn’t, so instead of simply saying that we should get raped by women we aren’t attracted to, they go straight for the cliche fantasy of us getting bent over and fucked by inmates in a prison cell.

The problem with this, though, is that male on male rape is not the equivalent of male on female rape. Vaginas were made to be fucked, they exist for reproduction. Anuses weren’t meant to be fucked, they were meant to excrete shit. So for this reason, it’s not comparable. Vaginal penetration is completely normal and the penis and vaginal organs were literally made for reproduction. This is not the case with putting a dick inside an ass.

“Then why is there a g-spot:soy:” because not all the things on our body evolved to serve a functional purpose. Same reason we still have the appendix.

@IncelKing
l sex haver like you need tk die you just poluuting this based sites

Want to know the difference? Male on male rape is fucking gay (not homophobic but I’m a straight male). I see no big deal about some whore getting raped because she has already taken many cocks anyway.
Yeah I agree. like what’s one more cock after you’ve already taken hundreds anyway

Fr anal fucking sucks it has all the worst nerves having diseases there is the worst thing alone , having a object penetrate you for a thing that was never made to be fucked is horrifying
Vagina in another hand has natural lube and lots of space so they will feel joy if anything
Yeah the anus wasn’t made to be penetrated. Lots of women even say they orgasmed during rape, like yeah they may not have enjoyed it psychologically but they gained physical pleasure from it at the very least, you can’t say the same about anal rape

Anal sex is unnatural and harmful. Its them degenerates trannies who normalized it. Two things are not comparable, some scary ugly women riding you is.

Yeah the anus wasn’t made to be penetrated. Lots of women even say they orgasmed during rape, like yeah they may not have enjoyed it psychologically but they gained physical pleasure from it at the very least, you can’t say the same about anal rape
What a misandrist society :feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Anal sex is unnatural and harmful. Its them degenerates trannies who normalized it. Two things are not comparable, some scary ugly women riding you is.
yeah idk why they don’t use that as an analogy instead

Not comparable because cocks don't belong in the anus.
I’m not saying homosexuality is immoral or anything (natural≠ethical after all) but I think we can all agree there is no biological basis for it

i don’t care about IT. They are below me. Losers and genetic freaks. They can all die.

I believe male rape is worse. A man getting raped by another man will be more mentally damaging than if a woman Is raped by a man.

Anal sex is so disgusting.

I believe male rape is worse. A man getting raped by another man will be more mentally damaging than if a woman Is raped by a man.
Yeah cuz women fuck men every day but suddenly it’s an issue if a genetically inferior male does it without her consent

The problem with this, though, is that male on male rape is not the equivalent of male on female rape
true. IT likes to say its the same thing, as if gay sex is the same as straight sex. 99% of the time when foids get raped its straight

Who would even compare that in the first place? It's a false equivalence.

The problem with this, though, is that male on male rape is not the equivalent of male on female rape, and they know this. Vaginas were made to be fucked, they exist for reproduction. Anuses weren’t meant to be fucked, they were meant to excrete shit. So for this reason, it’s not comparable. Vaginal penetration is completely normal and the penis and vaginal organs were literally made for reproduction. This is not the case with putting a dick inside an ass.

@IncelKing
You tagged the right one jfl