Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An update on the "friend" situation

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
In real life, I asked him why he thought I was an idiot.

He said there was many reasons as to why he thinks this.

"Everything about you is terrible" he said.

"Can you give me specifics?"

"Your personality"

The reason he gave today was to do with my participation on this site. He said being the #2 most active poster on a site for "ignorant virgins" justifies his thoughts about me. First of all, I don't think I'm the ignorant one in this situation. All fingers are pointing at you as the intolerant one. I even told another person I knew about this and he agreed that he's in the wrong. Also, how are we ignorant? If anything, the people saying to improve yourself (him) are the ignorant ones. They fail to recognize what actually causes social rejection in favor of a blissful life.

@facade @"a good friend" @kyloren @artoriaswolf @blickpall any thoughts?

EDIT: I forgot to add this in. He slapped me in the face. Later when I asked him why, his excuse was "Because you're an idiot!".

Childish.

I don't know how it is for you, but I find it easy to let go of "friends".

Yeah I don't think that guy is your friend.

Also the slapping thing is real damn gay, maybe he wanted you to fuck him or something.

VLÖ said:
Yeah I don't think that guy is your friend.

Me neither. These are the kinds of things that make me LDAR.

QuantumDummy said:
I don't know how it is for you, but I find it easy to let go of "friends".

Not in the situation I'm in.

I'm not sure how to put this nicely, but your friend seems legit retarded

fukmylyf said:
I'm not sure how to put this nicely, but your friend seems legit retarded

In what way?

Kointo said:

"Your personality"

The reason he gave today was to do with my participation on this site. He said being the #2 most active poster on a site for "ignorant virgins" justifies his thoughts about me. First of all, I don't think I'm the ignorant one in this situation. All fingers are pointing at you as the intolerant one. I even told another person I knew about this and he agreed that he's in the wrong. Also, how are we ignorant? If anything, the people saying to improve yourself (him) are the ignorant ones. They fail to recognize what actually causes social rejection in favor of a blissful life.

EDIT: I forgot to add this in. He slapped me in the face. Later when I asked him why, his excuse was "Because you're an idiot!".

Childish.
Write his name in the death note

Indari said:
Write his name in the death note

I wish I had one honestly. I would have me some fun with certain people.

Why did you become friends with him? Did he treat you differently at first?

Kointo said:
Prison exists. Also lawsuits.

Don't think you'd go to jail for punching the guy that slaps you, though I guess he'd have to do it again for you to react.

oilonthe-Rose said:
Fuck this guy yo.

He's unnecessarily intolerant and hostile. And get this, he's as ugly as me, if not worse.

Bri8564 said:

Yeah, he treated me differently at first.

Kointo said:
oilonthe-Rose said:
Fuck this guy yo.
He's unnecessarily intolerant and hostile. And get this, he's as ugly as me, if not worse.

Bri8564 said:

Yeah I have this problem as well so called friends treat me differently at first and then turn on me , betray me, make fun of me, and demean and degrade me.

kkt6 said:
Don't think you'd go to jail for punching the guy that slaps you, though I guess he'd have to do it again for you to react.

All petty violence would achieve is the release of anger. It's futile.

I am also guessing the black pill ins't working on him? Maybe he will see reason if you are able to show him examples.

A way you can get him back is by pranking him.

Kointo said:

"Your personality"

Childish.

This guy is clearly stigmatizing you based on your activity on this website.Every claim requires evidence and he didn't give you a single valid reason. "You post on incels.is ewww" is not an argument.My best friend's gf thinks that I'm a really sympathetic person. But I doubt that she would have the same opinion of me if she finds put that I post here.Your acitivity on this forum has nothing to do with your actual personality and that can be proven by anecdotal evidence.

A real friend can still disagree with you while being tolerant and nice.

Kointo said:

I hate people that get aggressive for no reason, it really fucks me off.

Bri8564 said:
Yeah I have this problem as well so called friends treat me differently at first and then turn on me , betray me, make fun of me, and demean and degrade me.

It's a cycle for me. It's happened with everyone I've talked to. It fills me with hatred.

Facade said:
A real friend can still disagree with you while being tolerant and nice.

Very true. There's no need for useless hostility. He seems to have anger issues based on how he lashed out.

Kointo said:
All petty violence would achieve is the release of anger. It's futile.
All living beings were designed to dominate others, you'll get a dopamine rush from putting that numale in his place.

kkt6 said:
All living beings were designed to dominate others, you'll get a dopamine rush from putting that numale in his place.

I would get a dopamine rush, but I don't want to be in the spotlight.

He sounds like a complete dick. Why do you talk to him?

Framecel222 said:
He sounds like a complete dick. Why do you talk to him?

You could say he's a forced family friend.

Kointo said:

"Your personality"

Childish.
If anyone ever pulls the personality card on you, just tell them that the way you look affects how people treat you which in turn affects your personality, it'll confuse them.

Juxtaposition6 said:
If anyone ever pulls the personality card on you, just tell them that the way you look affects how people treat you which in turn affects your personality, it'll confuse them.

It won't confuse logical people. Looks lead to solitude and exclusion which in turn leads to bitterness and hatred.

Kointo said:
It won't confuse logical people. Looks lead to solitude and exclusion which in turn leads to bitterness and hatred.
Exactly, most normies(the people telling you that it's all your personality)wouldn't see through it, it will confuse them or they wouldn't understand it, they'll either tell you that you're wrong without bothering to explain to you why you are, tell you that it's just a phase, the world is just and judging others based on looks can't happen or call you paranoid.

Kointo said:

The personality card works only for people that suddenly became good looking or people that are already decent looking. ( it will only work after a certain threshold and definitely not for truly ugly people)

Most people don't realize what a huge impact the environment has on our personal development.

Juxtaposition6 said:
Exactly, most normies(the people telling you that it's all your personality)wouldn't see through it, it will confuse them or they wouldn't understand it, they'll either tell you that you're wrong without bothering to explain to you why you are, tell you that it's just a phase, the world is just and judging others based on looks can't happen or call you paranoid.

They can't understand it because they haven't experienced it. 

This guy on the other hand is ugly, yet he says these things. Maybe people never bothered to say anything to annoy him because he's intimidating.

Facade said:
The personality card works only for people that suddenly became good looking or people that are already decent looking. ( it will only work after a certain threshold and definitely not for truly ugly people)

Most people don't realize what a huge impact the environment has on our personal development.
People subconsciously associate good looking people with good personalities, this is why unattractive people are usually the ones who are bitter and jealous, the social environment taught them their place and they learned it, nobody comes out of the womb, grows up and thinks to themselves "i'm so ugly" without an outside force affecting their thoughts through a different treatment they witness being cast upon different people based on their physical appearance which makes them bitter and angry as if they were wronged and they were.

Kointo said:

This guy on the other hand is ugly, yet he says these things. Maybe people never bothered to say anything to annoy him because he's intimidating.
If you intimidate others by any means, they'll be less likely to try to prove you wrong and will act more agreeable towards you.

Juxtaposition6 said:
People subconsciously associate good looking people with good personalities, this is why unattractive people are usually the ones who are bitter and jealous, the social environment taught them their place and they learned it, nobody comes out of the womb, grows up and thinks to themselves "i'm so ugly" without an outside force affecting their thoughts through different a treatment they witness being cast upon different people based on their physical appearance which makes them bitter and angry as if they were wronged and they were.

And what about the people that are ugly and have experienced these things, yet they go on to spite people like us?

Juxtaposition6 said:
People subconsciously associate good looking people with good personalities, this is why unattractive people are usually the ones who are bitter and jealous, the social environment taught them their place and they learned it, nobody comes out of the womb, grows up and thinks to themselves "i'm so ugly" without an outside force affecting their thoughts through different a treatment they witness being cast upon different people based on their physical appearance which makes them bitter and angry as if they were wronged and they were.

If you intimidate others by any means, they'll be less likely to try to prove you wrong and will act more agreeable towards you.

Yup this is basically what I mean / said.

Kointo said:
And what about the people that are ugly and have experienced these things, yet they go on to spite people like us?

I guess they are the ones who still want to belong to the majority. They also need some kind of positive reinforcement in order to confirm their beliefs. It doesn't matter if the positive reinforcement is honest or just a huge lie

How did he even know you were a member here? Did you tell him? I wouldn't tell anyone, normies react horribly.

Autismcel said:
How did he even know you were a member here?  Did you tell him?  I wouldn't tell anyone, normies react horribly.

Yep, I'm currently learning this the hard way.

Kointo said:

I don't condone violence but if someone is shit talking me and then does this, it's time to put the bitch back in his place. Beat the last of his braincells out.

Also, since I imagine it's too late to do the above, I'd just stop talking to him. He seems to be the truly toxic influence in your life right now, not this site.

Kointo said:

What can I say? Hypocrites exist, and you just have to learn to deal with em.

blickpall said:
I'd just stop talking to him.

I will try. It's a shame this needs to happen every time. I'm nice enough to people (including him), and this still happens.

Winged Hussar said:
What can I say? Hypocrites exist, and you just have to learn to deal with em.

There's nothing else to do other than to deal with them I suppose. People are stubborn.

I'm out of town and on mobile. Short and sweet answers from me.

He's a shit friend for #1 telling you that you're an idiot amd #2 for slapping you. WTF is his problem?

He's projecting his insecurities.

KyloRen said:
I'm out of town and on mobile. Short and sweet answers from me.

He's a shit friend for #1 telling you that you're an idiot amd #2 for slapping you. WTF is his problem?

He's projecting his insecurities.

I'm not a psychologist, but I think he has a lot of issues.

Kointo said:
I'm not a psychologist, but I think he has a lot of issues.

If you're a "good" person you should continue being his friend.

Him slappimg you though deserves you hitting him back.

KyloRen said:
If you're a "good" person you should continue being his friend.

Him slappimg you though deserves you hitting him back.

Why should I continue? There's no reasoning with him. He dismisses everything I say.

Yeah maybe, but I'm not one for physical confrontation. I would break some bones, and I don't want lawsuits put on me.

Kointo said:
Why should I continue? There's no reasoning with him. He dismisses everything I say.

Yeah maybe, but I'm not one for physical confrontation. I would break some bones, and I don't want lawsuits put on me.

Does he have other folks to talk to? 

I didn't mean beat him up, but reciprocate with the same amount of force. Make sure you're not a pushover.

KyloRen said:
I didn't mean beat him up, but reciprocate with the same amount of force. Make sure you're not a pushover.

I wouldn't be able to hold myself back.

KyloRen said:
Does he have other folks to talk to?

Yes. Are you concerned for him?

Kointo said:
Yes. Are you concerned for him?

No one should be lonely. If you care about him, keep talkimg to him.

KyloRen said:

He isn't lonely.

Kointo said:
He isn't lonely.

If this is a recurring behavior with him, stop talking with him.

KyloRen said:

If you are actively toxic to your friends, you don't deserve any.

blickpall said:
If you are actively toxic to your friends, you don't deserve any.

Yes, but he might be going through a temporary bad time.

Like I said earlier, if this is recurrent behavior, Kointo needs to stop assocating with him

KyloRen said:
If this is a recurring behavior with him, stop talking with him.

Will do.

You should already cease talking to him. There's no point to a 'friendship' like this.