Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An Unsolved Problem

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
I've been thinking a lot about inceldom, and I've realized that inceldom itself, as it manifests in society, is an unsolved (or potentially unsolvable) problem. There are a lot of unsolved problems in philosophy and maths (some believed to be unsolvable), and I believe that inceldom is an unsolved problem in sociology that's rooted in biology. In evolutionary terms incels are genetic invalids - the genetic rejects. Every species has them. It's arguable that every species needs incels in order to evolve, since genetic recombination is mostly random, which means that you're going to have a clustering of bad genes (or enough bad genes) that signals to others that this biological unit has them and shouldn't pass them on. Incels are nature's way of signaling to everybody "don't pass on these genes; stay away."

We all know that hypergamy is the result of evolutionary programming that ruthlessly selects for the best available genes in a male. If we were to suppose that enough generations of hyperactive hypergamy has been practiced on the human population, we could reasonably assume that the normal distribution of attractiveness will shift to the right. This, of course, means that what used to be normie tier will eventually be truecel tier and what used to be chadlite will be normie. Hypergamy (ruthless sexual selection by females) will remain, since that is hard-coded near the very bottom (there's no indication that it's strictly a human trait). This means that at any given stage of human evolution, hypergamy will undoubtedly exist, which, in turn, means that any society, no matter how advanced, will always have some percentage of the male population that will be genetic invalids.

The result of this is the depressing conclusion that incels will always exist in any given society and that no amount of social or political engineering will solve the problem. The only theoretical solution is a genetic re-engineering of the entire human race.

It's not a problem if incels just play along by supporting society and then die without making any fuss.

tbh. Its unfortunate that in modern society we still have to bare the burden of an evolutionary byproduct. We dont really need it anymore yet it still manifests. And now that society enables and encourages it to flourish, a lot of men will become redundant and will drop out of society, if theyre not forced out first like we have been.

Human societies even now, to some extent, model the bee colony. You have the queen bee who flies out of the hive to meet thousands of other drones, but only mates with about two dozen of them. You have a system whereby a large percentage of worker drones are genetic dead ends, yet they tirelessly work towards supporting that same system that virtually guarantees their own genetic failure.

Humans are more complex than bees, so the human drones need some sort of remuneration that's commensurate to their conscious and willful drive towards the conclusion of their genetic failures. If they fail to receive it, you end up with situations like the ones we have now where scores of men "check out" of society - the same society that gave false promises of mate security and happiness. In order to be sustainable in the long-term, society has to acknowledge the reality that most males are genetic dead ends and give just recompense for their "sacrifice." I don't believe that money alone is a sufficient recompense, since the human ego needs some sense of purpose that is both sufficiently selfish and also greater than themselves. Some propose ideas like "state issued wives/girlfriends", but I think that's too outlandish and has a lot of philosophical and legal baggage to contend with.

I'm still thinking of realistic alternative solutions.

Last edited:
Very interesting, we should try and solve it.

Gigastacies need to fuck truecels, it's the only way civilization can thrive.

high IQ post... the conclusion to this is extremely depressing indeed. I agree that Inceldom is probably an unsolvable problem and things have great potential to get even worse, like you said, the normal distribution of attractiveness will shift to the right. Maybe enforced monogamy, like shaming hypergamy and some way to restore traditional family values could slow down the process, but who knows. Every "solution" or alternative seems highly impractical in current times.

Last edited:
Mfw genetic dead end

I hate women

Roping is a decent alternative.
We all know the solution

I know you guys are joking, but that's ironically a non-solution.

If you rope, all it does is end your personal, mortal suffering. But there are still millions of other incels whose suffering continues on and will continue until we go extinct or advance technology to the point where sexual selection is made obsolete (genetically flawless babies grown and fed in vats).

I'm still thinking of realistic alternative solutions.
Aren't we all. The sooner the better but I think OP is right. Some things will never be solved. It feels like 1000 years ago there was some guy out there who was just like me and in 1000 years from now it will happen again. History repeats itself and that reality is very sad

I'd be surprised if we ever manage to find a viable solution. I think society would rather destroy itself before treating us as people

This is a histrionic reaction tbh.

I agree that, functionally, we're a subclass in society. Our looks determine everything from our sexual success to even social stratification (thanks to the Halo effect and everybody wanting to fuck beautiful people and generally be around them). However, institutionally, subhumans are still recognized and treated the same.

Whatever the solution of society giving their dues to the genetically invalid males (for keeping society afloat, working, and advancing) may be, it must be at the institutional level.

It's not a problem if incels just play along by supporting society and then die without making any fuss.
this what i hear when a normie gives an incel advice like sex isn't that important

Last edited:
I've been thinking a lot about inceldom, and I've realized that inceldom itself, as it manifests in society, is an unsolved (or potentially unsolvable) problem. There are a lot of unsolved problems in philosophy and maths (some believed to be unsolvable), and I believe that inceldom is an unsolved problem in sociology that's rooted in biology. In evolutionary terms incels are genetic invalids - the genetic rejects. Every species has them. It's arguable that every species needs incels in order to evolve, since genetic recombination is mostly random, which means that you're going to have a clustering of bad genes (or enough bad genes) that signals to others that this biological unit has them and shouldn't pass them on. Incels are nature's way of signaling to everybody "don't pass on these genes; stay away."

We all know that hypergamy is the result of evolutionary programming that ruthlessly selects for the best available genes in a male. If we were to suppose that enough generations of hyperactive hypergamy has been practiced on the human population, we could reasonably assume that the normal distribution of attractiveness will shift to the right. This, of course, means that what used to be normie tier will eventually be truecel tier and what used to be chadlite will be normie. Hypergamy (ruthless sexual selection by females) will remain, since that is hard-coded near the very bottom (there's no indication that it's strictly a human trait). This means that at any given stage of human evolution, hypergamy will undoubtedly exist, which, in turn, means that any society, no matter how advanced, will always have some percentage of the male population that will be genetic invalids.

The result of this is the depressing conclusion that incels will always exist in any given society and that no amount of social or political engineering will solve the problem. The only theoretical solution is a genetic re-engineering of the entire human race.
The problem IS being solved. They are turning men into cucks that enjoy being abused

The problem isn't that there are incels. The problem is that they are using our money, our lives to subsidize hypergamy while gaslighting us into thinking it is our fault.

Last edited:
The problem IS being solved. They are turning men into cucks that enjoy being abused

The problem isn't that there are incels. The problem is that they are using our money, our lives to subsidize hypergamy while gaslighting us into thinking it is our fault.

I suppose you're correct in a way. It's certainly a solution for controllers, but obviously not for us.

I know you guys are joking, but that's ironically a non-solution.

If you rope, all it does is end your personal, mortal suffering. But there are still millions of other incels whose suffering continues on and will continue until we go extinct or advance technology to the point where sexual selection is made obsolete (genetically flawless babies grown and fed in vats).
I wasn't thinking that

we can think of 100s of solutions but in reality, none of it will come into fruition. This is why I stopped thinking about shit and am going to just enjoy my copes until my day comes

Yeah, I feel inceldom is one of those problems with too many variables. It’s easy to go for the obvious; you’re not good looking or social or have positive traits then, you’ll likely miss out on about 80% of the necessary ingredients a man needs to stir feelings on a woman. And that’s how I think relationships are; they’re a subconscious process.

I feel every one of our experiences can be very circumstantial too but what kills every one of us in my opinion, whether you’re in Mumbai or Alaska, is competition. The very fact that you’re easily outclassed in almost any (sexually viable) regard by so many people. I honestly believe that you can pick out any man from my age range on my city and compare them to me and I’d easily be at the bottom tier of the choice barrel every single time. Needless to say it makes me want to not even bother.

Human societies even now, to some extent, model the bee colony. You have the queen bee who flies out of the hive to meet thousands of other drones, but only mates with about two dozen of them. You have a system whereby a large percentage of worker drones are genetic dead ends, yet they tirelessly work towards supporting that same system that virtually guarantees their own genetic failure.
The system in social insects like bees, ants and wasps does not guarantee their own genetic failure. It actively supports the opposite. It would not be possible for an individual to give their life not reproducing without massive amounts of group selection, which obviously occurred in these social insects. Because all workers are a descendant to the queen and share a large amount of her genetics, she ensures their genetic success by reproducing, in exchange for them working themselves to death and protecting her.

The problem with inceldom is that ugly women keep having ugly children.
Thus, incels never die out

It'll be interesting to see how it all pans out it guess. I don't think we will ever see a decent change in our lifetime though

I don't think so, either. The current global zeitgeist isn't sympathetic to the downtrodden and lower castes of society (tbh I doubt it has ever been).

The system in social insects like bees, ants and wasps does not guarantee their own genetic failure. It actively supports the opposite. It would not be possible for an individual to give their life not reproducing without massive amounts of group selection, which obviously occurred in these social insects. Because all workers are a descendant to the queen and share a large amount of her genetics, she ensures their genetic success by reproducing, in exchange for them working themselves to death and protecting her.

Yes, I understand. My comment about the "system" and guaranteeing their genetic failure was in reference to our current human system (sorry, I see now that it didn't come across as intended). I'm saying that the human society models the bee colony in form, but not function. While the drone bee "knows" that his DNA will be passed on by the queen (since they share the same DNA) through its hard work in supporting the hive, and by extension the queen, the human drone, on the other hand, behaves in a similar fashion (working to support the system and the "queens"), but without any such guarantee of having his DNA pass on.

Last edited:
Yes, I understand. My comment about the "system" and guaranteeing their genetic failure was in reference to our current human system (sorry, I see now that it didn't come across as intended). I'm saying that the human society models the bee colony in form, but not function. While the drone bee "knows" that his DNA will be passed on by the queen (since they share the same DNA) through its hard work in supporting the hive, and by extension the queen, the human drone, on the other hand, behaves in a similar fashion (working to support the system and the "queens"), but without any such guarantee of having his DNA pass on.
It's sad that most males have convinced themselves through delusional, uninformed hope that they will pass on their genes, without any such promise being there.

It's sad that most males have convinced themselves through delusional, uninformed hope that they will pass on their genes, without any such promise being there.

That seems to be a recent, Western phenomenon (probably post-industrial revolution). Men in the past who knew they were never going to be able to have a family just accepted it, and society around didn't try to deceive them otherwise. They would just exist, ply their trade or toil for some lord or master, and then die.

The promise is the lie that society tells you.

If we try anything we couldn’t gain sympathy under the name incel since society has been programmed to hate us. Also raising awareness for our plight would have normies saying “women don’t owe you anything lul,” instead of an understanding of our situation. We would be laughed at and the liberal propaganda would demonize us beyond the point of return.

If trannies could do it, why can't we ?

Low IQ thread, inceldom is a modern-day phenomenon.

For millenia, average/below average men were able to get sex despite their genetics, as long as they possessed material resources, this was the function of Patriarchal Societies.

Low IQ thread, inceldom is a modern-day phenomenon.

For millenia, average/below average men were able to get sex despite their genetics, as long as they possessed material resources, this was the function of Patriarchal Societies.

I think you've misunderstood, brocel. You have a different reference point for inceldom. I define inceldom as a biological phenomenon. Yes, you can betabuxx if you have resources, but you still technically could be genetic trash that she closes her eyes to when you fuck her.

The problem with inceldom is that ugly women keep having ugly children.
Thus, incels never die out
This. Society needs to take a hard stance on inceldom. Either let incels into the gene pool or get foid genetic trash to join them. The current situation is objectively retarded.

I propose a possible solution

breed 10x as many women as men. all men get a harem, the leftovers are girls (if there even are any leftovers)

I think you've misunderstood, brocel. You have a different reference point for inceldom. I define inceldom as a biological phenomenon. Yes, you can betabuxx if you have resources, but you still technically could be genetic trash that she closes her eyes to when you fuck her.

When i go to a restaurant, i dont care whether the chef/restaurant-owner likes me or not, i go there for the FOOD (material resource).
Likewise, i dont care whether a woman is moaning when i fuck her or whether she shows physical repulsion, I just want SEX (material resource).

You are just projecting your individual desire for validation as being inherent to everyone. We're not all egoists, some of us are more OBJECTIVE in our goals than others.

When i go to a restaurant, i dont care whether the chef/restaurant-owner likes me or not, i go there for the FOOD (material resource).
Likewise, i dont care whether a woman is moaning when i fuck her or whether she shows physical repulsion, I just want SEX (material resource).

You are just projecting your individual desire for validation as being inherent to everyone. We're not all egoists, some of us are more OBJECTIVE in our goals than others.

Again, you're missing the whole point bro. This isn't about me and my problems, or any egotistic quest for validation (JFL, how do you even infer this from all that's been said?). It's about the issue of males (of basically all species) being left out of the gene pool via sexual selection and how this manifests in human societies and contributes to societal problems, some of which are mentioned in this thread (like men opting out of society).