Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL an unsettling thing I just remembered about my first therapist

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
I said to her something along the lines "I do a lot of introspection", she suddenly started looking very puzzled and said "introspection? really? I never introspect"

jfl, a therapist of all the professions :lul: no wonder she could only ask formulaic questions and ask me to fill questionnaires
people say self-diagnosis is bullshit but then the real diagnosis is going to some bot who will translate your answers to the computer
instead of doing an online quiz, you do a paper quiz and the therapist transfers it to the computer and tells you the results jfl
how are soulless people supposed to relate to people with souls, they only play the algorithm they've learnt from their textbooks

Exactly, I truly believe normies don't have souls. That's why trying to relate to them it's useless

JFL if this is true, these normgroids deserve every bit of being manipulated.

wrothless whore. She definitely fucked her superiors to get the job.

I tell you foids in professions as such can’t fucking think on their own. Foids are unironically unaware WT ACTUAL FUCK

It's ironic because personality quizzes require introspection, and I often find them difficult precisely for this reason. I am not entirely sure that my perception or frame of mind is correct while answering. Hence why someone would outsource analysis of themselves to a psychologist.

b-bu-but "she's a professional, silly inkwell" :soy: :soy: :soy:

:feelsclown:

Seems like a pretty ignorant thing for a trained mental health professional to say. Very ignorant. Wow.
@FrothySolutions would you ever say something like this to a poor soul in need?

It's ironic because personality quizzes require introspection, and I often find them difficult precisely for this reason. I am not entirely sure that my perception or frame of mind is correct while answering. Hence why someone would outsource analysis of themselves to a psychologist.
absolutely true.
This is also why I think that even tests like the MBTI have validity in that they provide information about how people view themselves.
I personally try to manipulate my own results whenever doing any such tests, by trying to not give extreme black and white answers.
So you are right, it is hard to judge your own behavior if you have no standard of measurment - no social life for example.
Thats why you need a third entity to provide additional information.

This is my issue with the RAADS autism test. Even when I try to manipulate my results down towards a more NT level, I still get a result in the 120-130 range, which is far from the avg normie score of 80.
Here, I tried to manipulate my results down as much as possible towards NT:

The average score for male neurotypicals (11547 people took this test)82.6

Threshold values for suspected ASD

I scored 120. If I am a bit more realistic, it stays between 120- 135.

I honestly dont think that I am on the spectrum. I am most likely socially stunted from my lack of social interaction and a lot of tests tend to be biased in that direction. So an ugly guy that has no chance of making positive social interactions might as well score a number that is indicative of ASD despite being NT.

Last edited:
thoughts? @unsettling

Therapy is cope because therapists have never felt anything you felt.
They've never been depressed or exchanging with members of this forum or felt lonely or having strange lives due to society.
They have never experienced life-long sex deprivation, unreachable desire to have children or complete absence of any affection for years.

But most of all they won't have any solution about finding a foid for you to date.
Once they've established your "mental status", they only see your through it. If the therapists thinks you're a pervert, he'll only see all you say as a thing said by a pervert. For him, you're no longer a human being, barely a problem to manage.

They never share about their own lives, they never give affection when you're desperate, they'll send you to mental hospital by force, they'll never become a friend.
They'll never accept you criticizing them, even if it's legit, and if the situation goes off control for them, they'll just kick you out of their consulting room and put an end to your therapy.

So you'll have to find another therapist and re-explain everything you already explained to the previous one.

My mom works in the same profession it's kinda sad how she thinks it means anything but at least she's bluepilled and gets paid for it.

My mom works in the same profession it's kinda sad how she thinks it means anything but at least she's bluepilled and gets paid for it.
bro, legit fuck your avi, that shit is worse than the fuckign khmer rouge ngl, my brain is waiting for that fucking image to load, its like having a stroke over and over again.

bro, legit fuck your avi, that shit is worse than the fuckign khmer rouge ngl, my brain is waiting for that fucking image to load, its like having a stroke over and over again.
Yikes!! Take a chill pill sweety!!

Does it work now?

Seems like a pretty ignorant thing for a trained mental health professional to say. Very ignorant. Wow.
@FrothySolutions would you ever say something like this to a poor soul in need?

I don't know that it's "necessary" to introspect. Probably not bad for you, just not necessary. What I would've done is asked why she doesn't. And explained why I do.

yeah, I reloaded the page and now it works. what was the problem?
When I put in my Avi I pressed ok b4 it had loaded meaning u could only see half of it and I cba'd to change it until now

I didn't misunderstand it, no worries. I just wrote it too plainly.

:feelsohgod: :)feelsEhh:)
np
btw, thoughts on this guy?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QGkeDJuYNpE

translation is probably shit, sorry, and ignore the mggay logo.

Full interview:

When I put in my Avi I pressed ok b4 it had loaded meaning u could only see half of it and I cba'd to change it until now
ah ok, I see. So it wasnt on purpose? :feelswhere::feelswhere::feelswhere:

how are soulless people supposed to relate to people with souls, they only play the algorithm they've learnt from their textbooks
This is how all women are. They take information but they don’t digest it and use it like men do. There was a video about this topic a while ago but I don’t have the link

Based. He looks like a volcel/mghow but I'm sure he wasn't like that when he was younger. I'm kinda turning like that with age. T be gettin' lower, I have less proclivity to deal with harpies' shit.
I see. I thought it would interest you since you are spanish. I visited the south of your country years ago.
We were 50 miles from Gibraltar.

This is how all women are. They take information but they don’t digest it and use it like men do. There was a video about this topic a while ago but I don’t have the link
Find it or I will feed you :feelsbaton:

Find it or I will feed you :feelsbaton:
I saw it posted on here at least a year ago, it’s on bitchute somewhere, I’ll keep looking though cause it was a gem and I remember everything the dude was saying

My result was 129, same as you I don't think we are autistic but I'm not normal for sure.
Screenshot

I saw it posted on here at least a year ago, it’s on bitchute somewhere, I’ll keep looking though cause it was a gem and I remember everything the dude was saying
what did he say then? SPEAK! OR I SHALL SPANK YOU!!
PikPngcom smug pepe png 1128621

My result was 129, same as you I don't think we are autistic but I'm not normal for sure.
View attachment 350813
i see, interesting.
how about your family history? anything/anyone unusual?
My dad is abnormal to a degree.
His mom was a nutcase and my uncle has 3 kids on the spectrum.

I know, theres defintely something off, I cant relate to normalfags at all.
Idk what is wrong with us.

what about muscular features?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdHorgRootc

is your smile asymmetrical?
or your body?

Last edited:
Therapy is cope because therapists have never felt anything you felt.
They've never been depressed or exchanging with members of this forum or felt lonely or having strange lives due to society.
They have never experienced life-long sex deprivation, unreachable desire to have children or complete absence of any affection for years.

But most of all they won't have any solution about finding a foid for you to date.
Once they've established your "mental status", they only see your through it. If the therapists thinks you're a pervert, he'll only see all you say as a thing said by a pervert. For him, you're no longer a human being, barely a problem to manage.

They never share about their own lives, they never give affection when you're desperate, they'll send you to mental hospital by force, they'll never become a friend.
They'll never accept you criticizing them, even if it's legit, and if the situation goes off control for them, they'll just kick you out of their consulting room and put an end to your therapy.

So you'll have to find another therapist and re-explain everything you already explained to the previous one.
based. can relate. i've being like that for 15 years

Wow. Has been a while. That year I was still playing F-ZERO GX and I hadn't watch Serial Experiments Lain yet :feelsahh:
fucking f zero gx!?
fucking hell brah, that shit mogs!
the soundtrack for that game is fucking insane.
good shit :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

They even installed the recreative with AX 5 minutes walkin' from my home. Man, was I hyped up. It's a "pity" I unlocked all secret characters before that happened, tho :feelsEhh:

Sometimes I put the OST while I work because it's speeds me up (a bit cringe, but it works :feelsautistic:).
jfl that not cringe, thats fucking radical

View: https://youtu.be/nVA0d6Jgx_0

:feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic: