Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An unknown girl told me that i "look tired".

Jerek

Jerek

Cucks are ugly people in denial.
★★★★★
I'm telling you this because i remember a thread where somone wrote that someone saying you "you look tired" is another euphemism to say "you are ugly" and, especially, it was from an unknown girl.

So i was going back home and i meet this girl on the elevator. I feel more embarassed by looking embarassed and staring down than talk, so i just ask her when the custodian is available on saturday morning, but she say she doesn't live here because she is going to meet her mother and she added "well, you could go tomorrow morning!". I told her that i need to sleep so it will be difficult, and she jokingly added "i know, i was watching you on the bus, you really look tired".

Now, if i was younger (im in my 30s), clueless and i wasn't rejected for my entire life, i would have thought "woah! she SAW me on the bus, she is probably hitting on me" but after all those years without any signal of interest by any woman well, her sentence hit me. Not very hard, but still, you always have to remember that you are ugly.

It reminds me the last year. I had the chance to go to a birthday party (i was in a mental ward and one of the girl asked everyone to go to her birthday) and there was a friend of her (very hot) and i was tryiing to talk with both of them, and she then made a joke about me being ugly.

It's always like that, you cannot even try to be social that someone HAS TO REMIND YOU that YOU ARE UGLY.

Based. As it is unlikely that people will say you are ugly to your face, they use "You look tired!" or "Are you sick??" .

Fakecel spotted

I also look tired 24/7, it's an incel trait.
Sleeping late.

feelsbadman :feelscry:

Females aim and shoot their hatred against unnattractive men, as always hide the cannon pretending everything is fine yet later they wonder why there are so many deppressed, mentally ill and suicidal men.

No, you just look depressed af. She wouldn't even talk to you or watch you if you were that ugly. You're still trash in her eyes tho.

An unknown girl talked to you? :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:

There's a reason that women get so insulted if you say that. They know it literally just means you are ugly.

Tired = low T

I get that every day :feelstrash:

Yeah or if they ask you if you just woke up hahah

I really am tired

I'm telling you this because i remember a thread where somone wrote that someone saying you "you look tired" is another euphemism to say "you are ugly" and, especially, it was from an unknown girl.
That was me I think. Saw this total stranger woman who just hit me with "you look tired".

This tbh.

You should have said "you got a bed I can sleep in?"
This one is good I'll remember it

Looking tired = dark circles = shitty bone support = receded chin/bad head growth

Looking tired = recessed under-eye area and cheekbones = It's over

There's a reason that women get so insulted if you say that
This,most foids get called "tired" if they go out without makeup,and they get really triggered.Because absence of fakeup exposes their shitty skin,eye circles and other shitty features