Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An uncertain future.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I try to avoid thinking about what is going to happen to me in the medium and longterm. It is too anxiety inducing. I feel so disoriented about where I'm going in life. Will I have a job? Will I have a place to eat? Will I eat? I don't really know anymore. I've been having a major slump in terms of academics recently as well. I have a hard time waking up in the morning and making it to class. It is almost like I'm self sabotaging myself. I just don't see the point anymore.

Does anyone feel this way?

Last edited:
I also feel the same.Studying feels like self-harm at this point.I hate the sub 80iq idiots that I have to study alongside.I hate the repeditive but yet difficult shit that I need to remember.I hate that I have to grind like a madman,to have a good future.I hate that in a little over a year or so,I'm going to have literally no one left and that I'm going to be alone with no friends or family.
The only thing that conforts me is the reality that I can quit when ever I want,via roping.

Yes, I brood a lot about the future. It really paralyzes me.

My future is LDAR

I don’t know if I will get a job. I have terrible social skills.

Your future is to collect chronic deceases gradually, die and rot underground where your DNA will decay into basic organic molecules, that's the future of all the biological lifeforms.

Your future is to collect chronic deceases gradually, die and rot underground where your DNA will decay into basic organic molecules, that's the future of all the biological lifeforms.
tbh

It keeps me up at night.

We had no control over the circumstances of our birth, no control over our past and we have no control over our future. Everything we experienced or will ever experience is pre-determined by our destiny.

Yeah, but will I get pussy? :forcedsmile:

The future is in crypto and drug dealing. Grow and sell marijuana online for cryptos. Invest in some LED grow lights (no thermal output and low energy useage - two out of the 3 reasons weed growers get caught).

Learn how to setup a basic carbon filtering HVAC system for a room (positive air pressure to push air out of the room via a carbon filter, which will neutralize any smells).

You need space and privacy, but not as much as you might think.

Not only problem with femoids, society overall not wellcoming me. So much hate outside. One more reason why good waifu would be good to have, as ally against world. But femoids are enemies

i think this everyday, i feel you man. i just hope i can make this wage thing work out

we are all fucked. really. i can understand you guys 100%.
when i think about the future i see nothing. just a black void and sorrow.

I just want a chill life tbh.
Just want to enjoy the feeling of the music.

this is similar to me, i lost interest in uni and although i still pass everything i feel as though nothing is really being absorbed into my brain. i wont find any of it useful in a work environment.

Yes bro my future scares me and I'm afraid

The future is sexdolls and singularity

who gives a fuck when it's over anyway?

Literally, no matter what happens you will always be fucked because you are doomed to this life of subhumanity, being looked at as fucking trash and treated as such. Who fucking cares about a stable future as a subhuman? It's over, you want to prolong your miserable existence. What the fuck is wrong with you? Are you a masochist? Come on, man

The future is in crypto and drug dealing. Grow and sell marijuana online for cryptos. Invest in some LED grow lights (no thermal output and low energy useage - two out of the 3 reasons weed growers get caught).

Learn how to setup a basic carbon filtering HVAC system for a room (positive air pressure to push air out of the room via a carbon filter, which will neutralize any smells).

You need space and privacy, but not as much as you might think.
Weed will be legal in a few more years. The next democrat in office will probably legalize it federally and then the states will one by one accept it as the political climate changes.

All these young tards that are protesting for SJW bullshit are going to be the future politicians, it’s only 20-30 years away.

My future is Death.

I've always been very ambitious and goal oriented. But if I'm honest with myself I realize I am incapable of making substantive change in my life.

I'm giving it one last go. Because I just cannot take it anymore. It has to work. Because I cannot live like this any longer.

I cannot live like this.

I try to avoid thinking about what is going to happen to me in the medium and longterm. It is too anxiety inducing. I feel so disoriented about where I'm going in life. Will I have a job? Will I have a place to eat? Will I eat? I don't really know anymore. I've been having a major slump in terms of academics recently as well. I have a hard time waking up in the morning and making it to class. It is almost like I'm self sabotaging myself. I just don't see the point anymore.

I did in the past and now I figured out that I just have to move to another sector in need of workers, the rising of art and entertainment after the technology era is predictable as there is no need anymore for workers in the food and product sector.

Art, cleaning, attention to clients, programming is what the economy will ask for as these things can't be done by robots and their number need is quasi infinite.

If your problem is your mental incompetence you should remove any form of technological entertainment and enjoyment for you to be productive, copes like nofap, stop vidya, etc.

Last edited:

Yes. I can't even concentrate when i study. Uni is a nightmare

My future is LDAR
Not only problem with femoids, society overall not wellcoming me. So much hate outside. One more reason why good waifu would be good to have, as ally against world. But femoids are enemies

we are all fucked. really. i can understand you guys 100%.
when i think about the future i see nothing. just a black void and sorrow.

We had no control over the circumstances of our birth, no control over our past and we have no control over our future. Everything we experienced or will ever experience is pre-determined by our destiny.
My future is Death.
Tbh, my most likely outcome is suicide if body or brain doesn't seppuku first like Cioran's did.

I hate the sub 80iq idiots that I have to study alongside.I hate the repeditive but yet difficult shit that I need to remember.

I've always been employed when I wanted to but now even I'm anxious about the future. I'm not even sure if I'll even be able to read blackpilled shit on the internet in a few years.