Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel an old man asked me if i had kids

lowz1r

lowz1r

nothing will ever fill the void
★★★★★
i was at a sauna after going to the pool and there was an old man beside me and no one else and for some reason he decided to start talking to me.

it was literally the stereotypical trope of old guys talking to "youngsters."

i didn't want to look like a complete autist so i responded to him.

eventually he asked me if i had kids, JFL.

i am 20 but i look much older maybe at least 30 or even more because of my NW5 baldness.

so when i told him no he was surprised. this nigga was literally 84 years old. he said it himself.

i imagine back in his day inceldom was almost non existent, so i obviously just made up some bullshit and said i wanted to be single.

it's over boys. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: should have told him im KHHV.

Shouldve been born in a different time :cryfeels:

Should have just told him you were 20 even if he doesn’t believe you at first. When I saw the title of the thread I thought you were grand wizard at this point but bro just entered his 20s :whatfeels:

i was at a sauna after going to the pool and there was an old man beside me and no one else and for some reason he decided to start talking to me.

it was literally the stereotypical trope of old guys talking to "youngsters."

i didn't want to look like a complete autist so i responded to him.

eventually he asked me if i had kids, JFL.

i am 20 but i look much older maybe at least 30 or even more because of my NW5 baldness.

so when i told him no he was surprised. this nigga was literally 84 years old. he said it himself.

i imagine back in his day inceldom was almost non existent, so i obviously just made up some bullshit and said i wanted to be single.

it's over boys. :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: should have told him im KHHV.
Reminds me of when this old guy told me about how much of a slayer he was with real receipts, shit was so painful to listen to. He even had a 20 yo becky chasing after him while he was in his mid 40s... She's fucking 28 now and still chasing him, I don't even understand why he had to tell me about this at all; I lied that I had a girl and he believed that shit somehow.

Fuck, thinking about how I was born in the wrong generation makes me feel so shitty...

You should hate this boomer corpse. It was his generation that allowed swarthoid immigrants to depress wages and femoid liberation. Fuck old people. They're all traitors.

It 100% happened to you because you're bald, it happened to me too. My coworker asked who I'm going to spend my Christmas with and I said with my family, and he thought I had wife and kids. When you're bald you just look like an old ass fucking raggedy man.

If this is how other men view you, imagine how 20-something year old women view you. It couldn't be more over. They basically view bald guys as ugly grandpas

Kidnapped ones in you're basement count

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/EADWPVUQUkvI/
Hungry Disney GIF

People who don't care about how they're seen break the ice in such ways, but it is good you didn't get offended as despite him being long lived seeing a youngster with anything passed nw1 is surprising.

I’m 18. Many people in my family still expect me to find a girlfriend and have kids, which will most likely not happen because I’m an autist and an ugly KHHV.