Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An old lady cock-blocked me yesterday

Descartes

Descartes

18th century gentleman
★★★
I was walking down the street when I saw an adorable 17yo looking girl wearing a school uniform and getting on the bus, I wasn't thinking clearly so I got on the bus too and search for her, I sat right next to her (Looking back to it I think I was pretty obvious, I am usually extremely shy so I don't have good social skills) and asked her name and how old she was (she didn't sound upset, although not especially happy either), turns out she was 14 fucking years old, I felt nervous but I didn't want to stop talking to her since it would have been a little bit rude, I asked her what school she was attending and stuff like that but a lady (around 55 years old) who was sitting right in front of me went nuts and told her to switch seats with her since I was a ''creepy pedophile'' (I am 22 but I wear suits every day so I maybe look older), the girl listened to her since she was nearly yelling at us. When the old foid sat down next to me she started lecturing me and telling me I should ''behave properly'', I got off the bus because I didn't want to listen to her.
I don't think the little girl was interested in me but I still was kind of disappointed.

Wow, we're not even allowed to talk to some females, like you could not start a casual conversation, even worse be humiliated in public like you're some sexual pervert, if chad was talking to her this old foid would probably think It's good that this girl is having a conversation with a hard-working, educated man.

Wear suits every day? LOL a shirt and a tie is best. Buy one of those trendy gay "extra narrow ties" they look great on a shirt, but not with a suit.

lmao what a bitch. You didn't even say anything sexual.

The old bitch was jealous you didn't hop on the bus to talk to her.

lmao what a bitch. You didn't even say anything sexual.
Yes, that's the worst part, she told me that ''a grown man like me could find a grown woman instead of chasing kids''

Yes, that's the worst part, she told me that ''a grown man like me could find a grown woman instead of chasing kids''

you should of called her out for making your intentions seem sexual even though you did nothing. She was the degenerate in this situation, not you.

you should of called her out for making your intentions seem sexual even though you did nothing. She was the degenerate in this situation, not you.

ok i dont wanna sound like a law cuck but probs not the best idea as a 22 year old talking to a 14 year old even if its casual conversation. This society is so fucked out and retarded that anything a male does espcially an ugly male is bad. Im sure if we reverse the genders thered be nothing wrong with it. Stay safe there fam

ok i dont wanna sound like a law cuck but probs not the best idea as a 22 year old talking to a 14 year old even if its casual conversation. This society is so fucked out and retarded that anything a male does espcially an ugly male is bad. Im sure if we reverse the genders thered be nothing wrong with it. Stay safe there fam

You are right, that is why I got nervous when I found out her real age, I'm lucky she didn't call the police jfl

What a nosy bitch. Doing this shit in public is dangerous in.certain countries. However, if you were good looking things would be different. The girl would have said it was ok and would not have swapped seats.

I would have told that hag off. I hate busybodies.