Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy An old friend is so woke now that he’s not even mad his wife cheated and is divorcing him for another man

cvh1991

cvh1991

Legend
Talked to a buddy of mine I haven’t seen for years recently. He’s getting divorced by his wife and she’s leaving him for another man.

He used to be a great guy but now he is a mentally weak retard. His “friends” now all use special pronouns and changed their names to train ones lol. His wife was incredibly woke so that influence likely didn’t help.

She was his first and only partner — usually getting divorced like this ruins men psychologically. But instead he was saying he’s going “self improve” and that the problem was him just not being good enough to be what she deserved (what the fuck dude). He also said he’ll KEEP SUPPORTING HER and keep being her “best friend”. WHAT THE FUCK. He’s not even mad she cheated on him and blames himself when he didn’t do anything wrong.

He’s actually been bankrolling this woman as the working betabux this whole time while she does “””art”””.

Honestly it’s just sad since he used to be a cool guy, but he’s been so indoctrinated with bluepill thinking that he has no backbone and not a shred of self respect. Makes me sad, this is what we’re losing men too. The system has gotten so good at indoctrinating men against their own interests and killing men’s sense of self respect. Harsh events like divorce can wake men up but apparently some are just in too deep. That sucks.

It’s funny how women are extremely entitled, more than ever probably, while men aren’t entitled enough compared with what they should be. At some point it’s not entitlement, it’s about having self respect and understanding how someone fucking screwed you over and ruining your life because they’re a selfish cunt that doesn’t care about anyone but themselves. It’s so crazy to me that when women use their “lines” (eg I just need to find myself type bullshit) it actually works on some men/they actually believe it. Mind blowing. This is why men need to teach other and have actual male role models that aren’t woke retards who think women can do no wrong and that everything is the man’s fault.

Last edited:
Read every word. Another one bites the dust

Last edited:
It's better to be a lonely inkwell than go through what he went

Talked to a buddy of mine I haven’t seen for years recently. He’s getting divorced by his wife and she’s leaving him for another man.

He used to be a great guy but now he is a mentally weak retard. His “friends” now all use special pronouns and changed their names to train ones lol. His wife was incredibly woke so that influence likely didn’t help.

She was his first and only partner — usually getting divorced like this ruins men psychologically. But instead he was saying he’s going “self improve” and that the problem was him just not being good enough to be what she deserved (what the fuck dude). He also said he’ll KEEP SUPPORTING HER and keep being her “best friend”. WHAT THE FUCK. He’s not even mad she cheated on him and blames himself when he didn’t do anything wrong.

He’s actually been bankrolling this woman as the working betabux this whole time while she does “””art”””.

Honestly it’s just sad since he used to be a cool guy, but he’s been so indoctrinated with bluepill thinking that he has no backbone and not a shred of self respect. Makes me sad, this is what we’re losing men too. The system has gotten so good at indoctrinating men against their own interests and killing men’s sense of self respect. Harsh events like divorce can wake men up but apparently some are just in too deep. That sucks.

It’s funny how women are extremely entitled, more than ever probably, while men aren’t entitled enough compared with what they should be. At some point it’s not entitlement, it’s about having self respect and understanding how someone fucking screwed you over and ruining your life because they’re a selfish cunt that doesn’t care about anyone but themselves. It’s so crazy to me that when women use their “lines” (eg I just need to find myself type bullshit) it actually works on some men/they actually believe it. Mind blowing. This is why men need to teach other and have actual male role models that aren’t woke retards who think women can do no wrong and that everything is the man’s fault.
Its over, Traggots have control of him!

Its over, Traggots have control of him!
It’s depressing to see become I can so clearly see how we got here.

When every institution and social media platform is pushing HARD one fascistic ideology and censors out and shamed any pushback that trickles down to influencing especially younger people.

Then nobody can speak out against these things without having their reputation completely ruined. Most people don’t perceive what’s going on and just cave to the peer pressure to fit in. Many go further and adopt the train or LGBTQWXYZ++++ nonsense or special pronouns or change their names or lie and pretend they’re part of an “oppressed minority” group just for the clout positive attention sympathy and systemic protections it now provides.

The irony in all this is what the system is telling us about victim culture is completely backwards to actual reality. It is in fact low status poor ugly men that are the single most oppressed abused used and mistreated group in the western world.

The gall they have to expect sympathy from us over petty grievances that often don’t even exist or are heavily exaggerated when we are opened mocked and ridiculed for trying to discuss actual problems.

You know part of why I think my buddy got this warped? If he even suggested to his current friend group that his wife is a fucking cunt whore he would immediately attacked as a misogynist and they would make tons of excuses why he just wasn’t good enough or some bullshit. It’s ridiculous how wrong they are and most just believe what they’re told by the media and mainstream institutions.

Last edited:
I wouldn't call him a friend anymore

Dayum woke brainwashing is overdrive these days.

It’s depressing to see become I can so clearly see how we got here.

When every institution and social media platform is pushing HARD one fascistic ideology and censors out and shamed any pushback that trickles down to influencing especially younger people.

Then nobody can speak out against these things without having their reputation completely ruined. Most people don’t perceive what’s going on and just cave to the peer pressure to fit in. Many go further and adopt the train or LGBTQWXYZ++++ nonsense or special pronouns or change their names or lie and pretend they’re part of an “oppressed minority” group just for the clout positive attention sympathy and systemic protections it now provides.

The irony in all this is what the system is telling us about victim culture is completely backwards to actual reality. It is in fact low status poor ugly men that are the single most oppressed abused used and mistreated group in the western world.

The gall they have to expect sympathy from us over petty grievances that often don’t even exist or are heavily exaggerated when we are opened mocked and ridiculed for trying to discuss actual problems.

You know part of why I think my buddy got this warped? If he even suggested to his current friend group that his wife is a fucking cunt whore he would immediately attacked as a misogynist and they would make tons of excuses why he just wasn’t good enough or some bullshit. It’s ridiculous how wrong they are and most just believe what they’re told by the media and mainstream institutions.

actually there is a strong backlash against lgbt woke propaganda nowadays among zoomers believe it or not

Many such cases
I wish death upon all willing cucks
It’s all their fault

I think your buddy boyo made a YouTube short about this:

View: https://youtu.be/7HADWamSPoo

Holy god please be satire. I can’t even fucking with these people.

Men like this are actually brainwashed so much it’s unreal. They think they’re being noble and selfless but really they’re being SPINELESS and have no self respect. He’s probably afraid she’d leave him if he told her no.

Fucking imagine having your wife or girlfriend banging other men what the actual fuck. It’s not even a relationship at that point, god damn.

he is a bigger loser than most including incels. he should have never ascended in the first place.

he is a bigger loser than most including incels. he should have never ascended in the first place.
Even back in the day he was always impressionable probably because he was basically an incel and wasn’t very popular so I think he tried to fit in.

At least give the whore a beating cmon man.