Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill an octorooncels take on "white beauty standards"

GIGALUL

GIGALUL

Recruit
★★
I've seen a lot of cope from other mixed or ethnicels about how white people are only seen as the most beautiful because that's what the media portrays. You'd think after taking the blackpill and realize it's all biology they'd understand but this is the one area they fall back to the bluepill on. They believe that white people are at the top of the beauty totem pole because the media put them there, and not because they're the most beautiful. Well I can say that that is some gigacope bullshit and is the fatal mistake of putting the cart before the horse.

When I was in 2nd grade growing up in a majority white school I knew that white people were better looking than me. A lot of cucks will claim that this is some "internalized white supremacy" but its' fucking bullshit. The idea that white people are only perceived as the most beautiful because of social norms is bullshit and you can prove this by flying to asia or africa and they will go goo goo gaa ga for white people. Trying to change "western beauty standards" by plastering a bunch of mixed and ethnic girls up on fashion magazines and TV isn't going to change fundamental reality it's just willful delusion. And to any brainlets here I'm not saying blacks or mixed can't be beautiful but they're never gonna ascend to the top of the totem pole and claim the beauty trophy from white people.

And I've seen some shit like "beauty standards gonna change when america becomes more mixed" that's bullshit too just like at south america which is full of mixedcels. What kind of women do south americans think are the hottest? White women. The white woman is seen as the peak of beauty because she's the most beautiful because of BIOLOGY not because of what the media tells you. As long as a subset population of purebred white people exist they're always going to mog ethnicels and mixedcels into oblivion. Changing demographics don't mean shit either the upperclass is always suspiciously more bleached than the rest of the population in mixed countries like brazil.

And I'm not hating on other people of color or saying you can't be attractive. But to pretend that whites just magically fell into the top of the attractiveness hierarchy because of some "media beauty standards" is some G I G A_C O P E bullshit. Just stop being delusional or thinking it's gonna change because there's an ethnic girl on the cover of Cosmo.

chu right

This should be pinned tbh. Extremely high IQ post.

I've seen a lot of cope from other mixed or ethnicels about how white people are only seen as the most beautiful because that's what the media portrays. You'd think after taking the blackpill and realize it's all biology they'd understand but this is the one area they fall back to the bluepill on. They believe that white people are at the top of the beauty totem pole because the media put them there, and not because they're the most beautiful. Well I can say that that is some gigacope bullshit and is the fatal mistake of putting the cart before the horse.

When I was in 2nd grade growing up in a majority white school I knew that white people were better looking than me. A lot of cucks will claim that this is some "internalized white supremacy" but its' fucking bullshit. The idea that white people are only perceived as the most beautiful because of social norms is bullshit and you can prove this by flying to asia or africa and they will go goo goo gaa ga for white people. Trying to change "western beauty standards" by plastering a bunch of mixed and ethnic girls up on fashion magazines and TV isn't going to change fundamental reality it's just willful delusion. And to any brainlets here I'm not saying blacks or mixed can't be beautiful but they're never gonna ascend to the top of the totem pole and claim the beauty trophy from white people.

And I've seen some shit like "beauty standards gonna change when america becomes more mixed" that's bullshit too just like at south america which is full of mixedcels. What kind of women do south americans think are the hottest? White women. The white woman is seen as the peak of beauty because she's the most beautiful because of BIOLOGY not because of what the media tells you. As long as a subset population of purebred white people exist they're always going to mog ethnicels and mixedcels into oblivion. Changing demographics don't mean shit either the upperclass is always suspiciously more bleached than the rest of the population in mixed countries like brazil.

And I'm not hating on other people of color or saying you can't be attractive. But to pretend that whites just magically fell into the top of the attractiveness hierarchy because of some "media beauty standards" is some G I G A_C O P E bullshit. Just stop being delusional or thinking it's gonna change because there's an ethnic girl on the cover of Cosmo.

This is literally false. White people are more desired because of Western imperialism spreading propaganda and their media throughout various countries under their influence.

It is clear that you do not know what you are talking about. An ethnic community that has never seen white people finds them ugly. I know because I'm from a very remote ethnic third world shithole. The only reason why these people you mention are more attracted to whites is attributable to perceptual narrowing during childhood where we form the prototype of your average person whom we measure against everyone else and in places with strong western influence this prototype can easily be white.

This is literally false. White people are more desired because of Western imperialism spreading propaganda and their media throughout various countries under their influence.
still putting the cart before the horse. JFL at this western imperialism stuff. when the spaniards sailed over to south america for the first time they literally thought they were gods and aztec thots were lining up to fuck Chadtéz. modern media didn't exist in 1492 either.

It is clear that you do not know what you are talking about. An ethnic community that has never seen white people finds them ugly. I know because I'm from a very remote ethnic third world shithole. The only reason why these people you mention are more attracted to whites is attributable to perceptual narrowing during childhood where we form the prototype of your average person whom we measure against everyone else and in places with strong western influence this prototype can easily be white.
Major ethnicope.

I mean that's part of it but they're intrinsically better looking too.

Media exposure can make ugly niggers desired by women so you're partially right.

They definitely aren't.

Cope. Light eyes and light skin and light hair -> brown/black everything.

You can argue that media perceptions have affected white status which is true but it's only one side of the equation.

very high iq post