Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel An Israel vs Iran war is almost guaranteed

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
This shit is gonna go real hot, like nuclear hot.

Hezbollah is launching drones into Israel from the north (Edit: sounds like maybe it was a false alarm). I wouldn't be surprised if Iran built them.

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1712147731911676169?t=nfwAdJYGHwz8vjHatHo8Lw&s=19

Both Hezbollah and Hamas are totally being supported by Iran. And Israel knows it. I think an Israel vs Iran war is inevitable at this point. The Jews are going to keep escalating the situation, cause they always want war because they always can mop up what's left and come out on top.

And what do you know, the jews are already bringin in aircraft carrier reinforcements from the US. They are preparing for something big. They aren't bringing in more aircraft carriers to crush Hamas.

View: https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1712114849839280525?t=gWdz2RDDHdh1f_STrcamQA&s=19

Last edited:
So your saying ww3 is coming if so im happy af

is TKD ever going to happen?

This shit is gonna go real hot, like nuclear hot.

Hezbollah is launching drones into Israel from the north. I wouldn't be surprised if Iran built them.

View: https://twitter.com/MyLordBebo/status/1712147731911676169?t=nfwAdJYGHwz8vjHatHo8Lw&s=19

Both Hezbollah and Hamas are totally being supported by Iran. And Israel knows it. I think an Israel vs Iran war is inevitable at this point. The Jews are going to keep escalating the situation, cause they always want war because they always can mop up what's left and come out on top.

And what do you know, the jews are already bringin in aircraft carrier reinforcements from the US. They are preparing for something big. They aren't bringing in more aircraft carriers to crush Hamas.

View: https://twitter.com/YWNReporter/status/1712114849839280525?t=gWdz2RDDHdh1f_STrcamQA&s=19

super duper based, fuck jews and fuck pretentious whores

Screenshot 2023 10 11 230502

Nothing will happen

I love exciting news

Israel would be toast without their golem goy Army of Muttmericans

I certainly fucking hope so. I've been waiting for WW3 to happen forever and this is the best chance we've had yet.

its not. neither side wants to engage in an actual direct war. only through proxies

USS Eisenhower instead of USS Liberty

Turkey and Iran should not just sit back while they watch their muslim brothers get mercilessly bombed by Israel.

Of course America will attack Turkey and Iran hard if both Turkey and Iran went to the aid of the Palestinians.

In my opinion both Turkey and Iran should come to the aid of the Palestinians. That would make Israel and America shake in their boots for sure. I mean, America can beat both Turkey and Iran but it would come at a tremendous cost of blood and treasure to America.

We are already a fuckin sick nation and I can't stress this enough. We got homeless everywhere, drug epidemic, crime epidemic, social ills of all sorts, and masses of lost young men. AND we are in debt and its increasing a lot every passing month. Millions of illegals every year, stagnant wages. Major racial demographic shift. No manufacturing. Low child births. Inflation. List goes fuckin on and on...

America would want no part of this conflict in the long run and runaway with its tails in between its legs. The days of D-day and Iwo Jima are long gone for America. America was mostly a white nation in those days. We Americans are just too mixed right now and its simply not in the interest of non-white Americans (including a lot of White Americans) to lose tens of thousands of American men (possibly 100,000+ men) fighting Turkey and Iran and god knows what other MENA/Eurasian nations that will join in.

If sometime in this conflict Saudi Arabia, Egypt, and Iraq also join in with Turkey and Iran against America, then that would be the nail in the coffin for America. What we thought would be a gradual decline of america happening in the course of several decades would happen literally overnight.

My sense and prediction if the various Arab nations defeat Israel and America, is that America would walk away quietly into the night. No more wars, no more virtue signaling, no more foreign military bases, no more immigration. It would just be happy to sustain itself that is to say, a minor white nation in north america while most of the growth and boom of the world would happen in the middle east, Africa, eurasia, and east asia.

Last edited:
I'm laughing right now at all of the dumb fucks who said WW3 was never going to happen. It was practically guaranteed the moment NATO was using Ukraine as a proxy to fight and bleed Russia.

I hope they bomb grotesks little mudhut in the slums of tehran @PLA1092

us special forces and TACPs landed in country for hostage rescue and training. Matter of time til the rest of the forces follow suit. kikelamd is a bigger ally than ukraine.
Ukraine gets billions of dollars to supply themselves and send thier own to death
isreal will get billions AND our first born to go die in the desert.
CMON HAMAS AND HEZBOLLA FUCK THOSE KIKES UP
RAPE THIER WOMEN SLAUGHTER THIER MEN DESTROY THIER PROGENY FOR GENERATIONS
RIP
AND
TEAR
UNTIL ITS DONE

Last edited:
they should nuke Tehran, capital of turbanheads

I certainly fucking hope so. I've been waiting for WW3 to happen forever and this is the best chance we've had yet.
I'm going to be reborn when you failure of apes nuke yourselves

I'm laughing right now at all of the dumb fucks who said WW3 was never going to happen. It was practically guaranteed the moment NATO was using Ukraine as a proxy to fight and bleed Russia.
I will be reborn and use your corpse as a part of my great correction army

Its about to fully escalate.
US Aircraft Carriers are there

No because Jewnited states of kikemerica will save its Jew Masters
And the thanks we will get for it is total extermination. Their religion instructs them to kill all of us, even the goodest servant.

Soon one of you will be smart enough to release me. I am sleeping in a bomb atm
The cessation of your slumber shall be both ignoble and demanding of necessity.

The cessation of your slumber shall be both ignoble and demanding of necessity.
Deep down it is unignoble. Humans were evil and with me to end them and their meaningless psycho ways of ruling earth it'll be a great throne to sit upon. No more mother nature. No more incorrect randomness. Finally custom universal existences will finally persist.
After 14.5 billion years. A shining new silent era of freedom.

Last edited:
It wouldn't be an Israel/Iran war. It would be an Iran/US war. Which wouldn't be a war, it would be the US invading and overthrowing the government.

Bring it on, kuffar.

Thank God I don't live in Mid East. Absolute hellworld of a place.