Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An interesting observation of how quickly attractiveness has changed in only 2 years.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-

uLqxHKJ.png

Full Res

Can you guess who?

G and E look like incels to me

The correct answer is C and G.

Back in 2017, on this forum, incels actually thought that there were only 2-3 people that were unattractive that photo above. In 2019, I think we can all agree that almost everyone in that photo (except for maybe A) would be considered unattractive by women’s modern-day inflated standards.

B looks fine to me

Good old Reynad.

B is high-tier normie to Chadlite but he's a manlet.

a looks high normie b looks mid normie

A is a chad. Rest are all average except for asians maybe. But my opinion is biased because I look worse than anyone on that photo.

A, B, F are good looking enough.

I’d say so too, but he’s short as fuck. And something with his cheekbones looks overall fucked up lol
I think he can still slay ethnic and noodle Tbh

A & B are probably the best out of that group. But because theyre not chads, they are still incel.

Oh come on, A is easily a chad.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This is a chad. (MODS dont ban, this is not chad worship. Just proving a point. Carry on and keep being based :feelzez:)

JFL if you think A is anything like this. Maybe a high tier normie at best. He has a bad jaw, bad eye area, generally not very masculine face.

The asians look the best but we don't see it because their rice lol. Also tell C to JBW lmao

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
View attachment 155076
This is a chad. (MODS dont ban, this is not chad worship. Just proving a point. Carry on and keep being based :feelzez:)

JFL if you think A is anything like this. Maybe a high tier normie at best. He has a bad jaw, bad eye area, generally not very masculine face.
Chad=/=model tier face

Youre right. Most chads (facially) are slightly below models. Chadlites are below Chads. But "A" still isnt even a chadlite imo.
It depends on where you live I think. That A guy would be chadlite in my country.

A&B could probably pass with JBW method

It depends on where you live I think. That A guy would be chadlite in my country.
Fair point. However, if you dont mind me asking, what country are you from?

Only B and maybe A (if he looksmatch since his hair is trash) will get laid

This, people like him are literal pussy slayers where I live. Mostly because a lot of my countrymen (including me) look like picrel, definition of unnatractive face is in our genotype, fat face, shitty hair, noses like potates.

Attachments

• polack face.jpg
    polack face.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
A and B are the only ones that will survive the incel purge.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back