Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion An interesting fact: This forum does not seem to allow Chinese people to join

W

why_why_why

Greycel
I was the exception, I repeatedly requested the forum administrators many times, and they finally allowed me to join.

However, in my initial application, they clearly did not want me to join. I don't know why they don't want Chinese people to join this forum, maybe not just for China? But to be honest, I didn't see anything like "ban Chinese people" in the forum's rules.

Plenty of your kind here.
@SlayerSlayer @Chang Longwang @Biowaste Removal @mcmoohyun

Maybe it has something to do with China's firewall.

Probably some VPN shit.

Mods are racist

The great firewall of china

There are billions of foids in your country and yet you're here? It's truly over.

They don’t allow foids to join either yet there are a few foids who admitted to being one and still post on here

Please enlighten me of your experience of being an incel in China, you have me curious

I was the exception, I repeatedly requested the forum administrators many times, and they finally allowed me to join.

However, in my initial application, they clearly did not want me to join. I don't know why they don't want Chinese people to join this forum, maybe not just for China? But to be honest, I didn't see anything like "ban Chinese people" in the forum's rules.
While I had no trouble joining the forum while in China on a Chinese device, I did have some difficulty posting without a VPN. Which is weird, because I can view posts without any problems using their internet

I was approved within an hour of my application

I was approved within an hour of my application

Fuck all them round eyed devils!

They're probably all femcels.
>GrAYcel
>femcels

Incels.is 2025 is my last year here. Jfl FEMCELS DONT EXIST FUCKING PLEBTARD JFC HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SMASH YOUR SKULL IN TO CORRECT THAT RETARDED PERSONALITY OF YOURS FUCKING FEMCELS MY ASS, THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST INTELLIGENCE @Rapist @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Cautious Raven

Chingchongcel is sad

>GrAYcel
>femcels

Incels.is 2025 is my last year here. Jfl FEMCELS DONT EXIST FUCKING PLEBTARD JFC HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SMASH YOUR SKULL IN TO CORRECT THAT RETARDED PERSONALITY OF YOURS FUCKING FEMCELS MY ASS, THIS IS A CRIME AGAINST INTELLIGENCE @Rapist @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @Cautious Raven
We'll have to do a great purging soon.

its probably VPN shit because chinks need a VPN to even get here in the first place, we cant take a risk getting DDoSed

This user's profile is not available.

There are billions of foids in your country and yet you're here? It's truly over.
You seem to have missed out on a lot of stuff. China has massive male surplus and the foids there are entitled as shit

Isn't that PPE cel guy a chink

Good chinks stay the fuck out you goddamn cuck faggots