Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based an incel said the truth at IT

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
Screenshot 2022 05 23 14 14 14 93 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

there is a bit of soy, but he's right

Screenshot 2022 05 23 14 09 35 24 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"just ignore all the internet bro, only IT is right bro, not only incel forums, but also all Tik Tok, Instagram are wrong bro, even the posts posted by FEMALES that prove the blackpill are wrong bro" :soy::soy:

Screenshot 2022 05 23 14 09 50 10 b72a20be883aec8a014bd2b7c7038e87

"while all the internet is wrong, a person who you pay 80$ a hour will tell you the truth and not the lies you want to hear to feel better" :soy::soy:

:feelsohh: We need to black pill IT as well

deploy the downdoot brigade

What is curated?

Nobody goes around and recruits people to the blackpill lmao. Internet has nothing to do with it. Social media or even this site even if they did not exist nothing in regard to blackpill would have changed.

I didn't join this site because I was recruited by someone. I found this site and this subculture when I was searching for answers to my life. I was asking myself, why are women treating me like this? Then it all became so clear. Like a switch turned in my mind. It was so obvious. That looks is life. That there is no sophisticated explanation for it all, it's just THAT simple. Lookism is what life is all about. That people are extremely shallow.

Either you are born with good genes or you are left to struggle and that is all there is to it.

Life itself does all the recruiting we would ever need. With time, even the most delusional opponents of blackpill will realize we are right. Time is cruel and will not spare them.

It's better to accept it at early stages of your life and work around it than have to deal with it later because blackpill always comes to collect.

Get therapy, take pills, go to the gym, take a shower, buy rope, tie noose :feelsautistic:

I didn't join this site because I was recruited by someone. I found this site and this subculture when I was searching for answers to my life. I was asking myself, why are women treating me like this? Then it all became so clear. Like a switch turned in my mind. It was so obvious. That looks is life. That there is no sophisticated explanation for it all, it's just THAT simple. Lookism is what life is all about. That people are extremely shallow.
This gentleman is based.
And yet those IT chimps are calling US idiots? Their only answers are "TeeHee, it's all your fault, seek help, ugly inkwell" :bluepill::bluepill:

Soys probably downvoted him

Gotta love the classic soyit gaslight advice as they imply therapy is a cure for everything

Ig at this point therapy is gonna find help us find the cure for cancer, time travel, robowaifus, etc.

What they mean is that people act different in person because they are afraid of the consequences. They only show their true thoughts and feelings when the mask comes off, at home on the internet. They want you to "detox" from reality and join the play again. Stop going off script and say your lines.

fox broadcasting masquerade GIF by Gotham

Gotta love the classic soyit gaslight advice as they imply therapy is a cure for everything

Ig at this point therapy is gonna find help us find the cure for cancer, time travel, robowaifus, etc.
They will recommend therapy for my broken drawer. :feelskek:

Its always muh therapy
Also great post elder brother @InMinecraft

Its always muh therapy
Also great post elder brother @InMinecraft
Therapy is the worst thing to exist, you need to pay to hear some lies :feelspuke:

They keep drugging you to go there for life
Yep, and if you want to live they alawys can say that your mental helth is improving and you can't leave rn. Freaking feaces

"If you truly want to be saved":feelskek:
Is IT some kind of religion?

Incel forums are just here for us uglies and rejects to vent and realise that we are not alone.

If a person is genuinely ugly then its going to hold them back in life and these are the cards dealt to incels. At this point inceltear will probably deny that lookism isn't real, because they have extremely hard time accepting the truth, especially if it comes out from an incels mouth