Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

an incel has no friends

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
his enemies include chads, normies, females AND other incels. subhuman males hat subhuman males too. we have no friends. the world is against us.

Yes, unfortunately. So many people on here would sell out their fellow incels if they could get pussy.

i don't give a shit if they hate me or everyone else does, hate is a driving force in this world

Let me relay this once again:

Shannon Rose Bosanac was constantly given validation in group therapy. A boy named "George" would dote on her and constantly give her compliments. Another boy, named "Joe", would teach her about fishing. "Chris" and "Marcus" would call her "Sweetie" and flirt with her via text(Rule violation).

I'm opposed to competing with other males.

When Aspie John was in the presence of Giovanni, he kept his head down. When he learned of Chris and George, he also kept his head down. When he met Joseph, he respectfully bowed away and allowed him to seduce Short Morena(The man was not a stutterer). Finally, when he met Pauper Joe, he felt immense guilt at the idea of trying to denigrate him.

Imo reason why incels usually dont like other incels is one: try to have better looking friends to climb on social ladder, two: it annoys them recognizing themselves in others.

I'm used to it, I did have 3 friends from school decades ago. But was cut off by my 20s.

For me, it became apparent when I realized average person gets like texts from 10 different people each day. for slut Stacies it’s more like 50+ they’re literally on their phone all the time.

Meanwhile, we the incels rarely get a text message. It would be hard for people to notice if I fucking die tomorrow in solitude in my apartment.

Grey nigger who looks like Lizzo - you are correct. I have no friends, I spend my days on .IS and writing my memoirs. I go to restaurants alone and get my food to-go. I have no friends, normies hate genuine people.

Stupid thread. I have a decent sized friend group yet I am a kissless virgin