Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL An incel got beaten to the ground by a male and female cop

• Thread starter Henry de Montherlant
  • Start date
Henry de Montherlant

Henry de Montherlant

Transcendental
-
He ends up beating them both back and stealing their car. Mad max MaXxing when ?

Lmfao, manlet and foid versus ogrecel, they stood no chance.

He's so fucking based, steals their weapon beats them with it, then steals their vehicle, you can see how the foid instantly becomes submissive when he beats her too, stupid whore probably started crying.

Last edited:
"an incel" How do you know that the guy is incel??? :(:(

And the thread is on the wrong section.

JERRY

JERRY !

He's not even an ogre. His frame just looks like the random dude you can cross anywhere in the street. Normies are just fucking weak.

JFL if you think a slayer would be in this situation to begin with.
Actually yeah you are right lol, he just looks tall next to these two.

Women police officers are JOKES.

JFL if you think a slayer would be in this situation to begin with.
???? Do you even know what a incel is???

Let me explain to you - Incel is a man who cannot have sex and get into relationships with females despite trying.

On what being chased by the police has something to do with being incel????

HA HA HA!!! It was so cute how the girl tried to beat him. Fucking hilarious :D I feel a bit bad for the guy cop though. I mean he is doing this job where is life is at risk and they send him out to get murderers and thugs with a woman on his side because of feminism. Thats really fucked up.

KEK This was really funny

Female cops are a joke

they didnt even shoted or taser him

LMAO! That guy knows what's up.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is some GTA shit. But on a serious note, this is why women shouldn't have jobs like this. Can't protect no one

That guy was a legend

Lol

Wish he beat that filthy foid more. Should have at least gave her a good wack across the face.

Surprised cops didnt shoot him or even pull out their guns

???? Do you even know what a incel is???

Let me explain to you - Incel is a man who cannot have sex and get into relationships with females despite trying.

On what being chased by the police has something to do with being incel????
idk, was just shitposting tbh ngl

The real funny thing is that a poor dude with no combat skill and no athletic background physically mog to oblivion a female cop and her cuck assistant.

He might be incel, or not. Tbh, if I had to bet $1, I would bet he would tend to be more incel than Chad material.

Last edited:
He did a good job

Only brainwashed morons or pieces of shit would join the police to work as a guard dog for elitist jews

Um sweat it is because he have a bad personality

Grand theft Jerry

idk, was just shitposting tbh ngl

The real funny thing is that a poor dude with no combat skill and no athletic background physically mog to oblivion a female cop and her cuck assistant.

He might be incel, or not. Tbh, if I had to bet $1, I would bet he would tend to be more incel than Chad material.
Female cops are a huge joke :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Damn... he beat TWO cops that were beating him with a nightstick. That's fucking impressive. Genuine Rock clap for this.