Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An incel golden commandment is never go to the beach.

copecel00

copecel00

Admiral
★★
As an incel you shouldn’t EVER go to the beach (last time I went is when I was a kid) if you go to the beach 3 possible outcomes will happen 1. I’ll go monkey rape mode and rip foids bikinis off and fuck them on the spot, to 2. I’ll go rampage mode (in GTA 5) 3. I go back home and drown in my tears.

Don’t forget getting cucked to shit seeing group of stacys in bikinis surrounding chad

As an incel you shouldn’t EVER go to the beach (last time I went is when I was a kid) if you go to the beach 3 possible outcomes will happen 1. I’ll go monkey rape mode and rip foids bikinis off and fuck them on the spot, to 2. I’ll go rampage mode (in GTA 5) 3. I go back home and drown in my tears.
Search a hidden spot for yourself. Do not rot in your room if you can avoid it.

Beaches are shit in England

Even if I wasn't incel why the fuck would you go to the beach? Water with a bunch of shit, trash, disgusting plants, rocks, weird kinds of shit eating tiny animals in it. It's annoying as fuck to dry off because sand and salt with stick to you. Niggers are there.

Even if I wasn't incel why the fuck would you go to the beach? Water with a bunch of shit, trash, disgusting plants, rocks, weird kinds of shit eating tiny animals in it. It's annoying as fuck to dry off because sand and salt with stick to you. Niggers are there.
Nah its fun tbh

Nigga I literally forgot the concept of a beach where humans sit and enjoy themselves existed, holy fuck. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What isolation does to a nigga. :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Also it depends on the beach, some can be very cold and desolate

I go to a water park every summer and feel completely blueballed afterwards

fucking go to beech and start jerking off in front of whore bikini stace vile cunts

fucking go to beech and start jerking off in front of whore bikini stace vile cunts
Might as well, they whore themselves out so much I might aswell whip out my cock and start jerking it in front of the foids they’ll probably scream and I’ll reply “you pretty much fucking naked you whore, I can’t help it!”

So sick of the whores taunting us with what chad gets every night. Fucking hell.

Nigga I literally forgot the concept of a beach where humans sit and enjoy themselves existed, holy fuck. :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

What isolation does to a nigga. :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Yeah I consider it a “hostile environment” JFL

I only go once or twice a summer to perve, anymore then that and my brain would blow up.