Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel an incel clip I made two years ago

svgmn1

svgmn1

Fat link fanboy
★★★★★
I made and posted this shit (incels' little dark age) on 4chan (either b or r9k 2 years ago) it got lots of traction and normies seething in the thread. I thought I lost it because I deleted everything on my streamable but came to my mind today and I kept looking for it and found it.

enjoy

@kay' worths to watch زنجي اللدار

Just woke up after barely 4 hours sleep. Let me try to sleep again first.

Same song with Hitler singing it

Just woke up after barely 4 hours sleep. Let me try to sleep again first.
woke up after sleeping from 3:20 am to 6:10 am
I already got dressed up to wage. I have more energy let's gooooo :cryfeels::feelsclown:

Amazing edit, brocel; saved.

PS. You should add Marc Lépine, George Sodini, Alek Minassian, Christopher Swanson, and Wilkes McDermid if you ever make another one again.

@Chudpreet @Vlarke @MoggedByALoli @La Grande Infamie @Da_Yunez @ItsovERfucks @Gokubro @FuckYou @Cayden Zhang @Lonelyus @DarkStar @NiggerSlayer @Blackpill Monk @92 drowsiness? Thots?

Last edited:
woke up after sleeping from 3:20 am to 6:10 am
I already got dressed up to wage. I have more energy let's gooooo :cryfeels::feelsclown:
Just watched the video. Its pretty cool. Except the stoning scene it doesnt make sense because those afghani animals arent incels.

Jfl at stblackops2cel tho, mans innocently posted his selfie thinking there is actually nothing wrong with him and got destroyed for eternity :feelskek:

Just watched the video. Its pretty cool. Except the stoning scene it doesnt make sense because those afghani animals arent incels.

Jfl at stblackops2cel tho, mans innocently posted his selfie thinking there is actually nothing wrong with him and got destroyed for eternity :feelskek:
afair that clip was specifically about stoning a hoe for cheating on her husband :feelswhere:

I wish hamlossus could see this one day

I made and posted this shit (incels' little dark age) on 4chan (either b or r9k 2 years ago) it got lots of traction and normies seething in the thread. I thought I lost it because I deleted everything on my streamable but came to my mind today and I kept looking for it and found it.

enjoy

View attachment 1210135
wish I could play this
Screenshot 2024 07 29 at 23 11 43 an incel clip I made two years ago

Amazing and absolutely based

zased, fucking zased

Mogger editing