Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel An important aspect overlooked by Inceltears when it comes to Incels

VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
Whether you like to admit it or not, normies think much less of any opinion coming from a man who does not have a intimate relationship with a woman. If an incel tries to enter conversations, or even just friendly debates or disagreements, the normie will always resort to "Well, you're a virgin, so I'm right", or "I don't take any guy who has never had girlfriend seriously, so I'm not going to listen to you anymore" This happens with everything in life, with the conversation or debate/disagreement being 100% not related to sex or women, it can be with any subject you want to talk about. Normies will always resort to this. When you have a woman by your side, (especially an attractive woman), normies are far more likely to listen to you, and take your opinions seriously. I don't know the exact reasons why this occurs, but I have observed it throughout my entire 30+ years on earth, nobody can deny this, it is just how the world is.

By being known as a guy that has no girlfriend, and has never had a girlfriend, you're just not taken seriously by anyone, even if the reasons you can't get one are out of your control (such as looks, mental health, etc). Normies will virtue signal all day about how looks don't matter, or how it's important to treat people with mental health issues equally, or how being in a relationship doesn't matter, but at the end of the day, normies will absolutely shit on you for said issues. The result is that the incel withdraws from all social interaction, because the incel has no influence in any conversation, and only receives negative reinforcement every-time he tries to socialize with normies, this causes the incel to withdraw from the outside world, which in turn causes their mental health issues to become even worse than before, further isolating themselves from society and completely destroying any chance they had a getting a girlfriend, which continues the cycle of rejection from normies. Inceldom is a vicious cycle that is extremely hard to escape once you're in it.

Last edited:
The key is to have all women you want but know inside that they are worth nothing

That's why MGTOW have a upper hand in arguing, they supposedly (even though most of them are incels) had girlfriends

You have nearly 4000 posts but can't read 2 paragraphs? Fuck off
I'll read it later bro