Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An idea: Ask an Incel

Should we make an "Ask an Incel" section?

• Yes

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Other (will offer my own suggestion)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I hate normies so I don't want to have them here. But if you're going to implement it, I would at least ask that you mark them with a mandatory "Normie" tag on their profile if they do not identify as an incel. Also, I ask that all of their posts that they make are marked with a mandatory "Normie Post" tag or something like that.

The normies should also be heavily screened before they are allowed to ask questions or even before they make a profile.
I would prefer a soy tag, a lot of these are “virgin but not incel”

I'm only a gray so my opinion doesnt matter on this

I think its gay tho ngl

Master said:

Do not leave any contact information, social media or discord handles.

We wanted:
Allow only 19 y old virgin teens to ask us questions after providing us thier phone number and IP

:feelskek:

It will be interesting to see how activity on here, compares with r/inceltear threads where people make out they're asking "genuine questions" of incels...

but those questions are always extremely barbed and rhetorical, playing for their audience, knowing full well that real incels are permabanned from commenting there, and the replies they get will all be drive-by opinions from people whose entire online identity is "I hate incels, I'm much better than incels!"

100% chance grAYs who joined yesterday were allowed to vote

who the hell voted yes?

I've had this idea in my head for a couple of years now. I pitched to Serge when he was around, but we just never got around to doing it.

The idea is that we add an "Ask An Incel" section that would allow anyone to ask questions to incels. People interested in doing this would be allowed restricted access to just this section, and their posts will be screened by moderators before they're allowed to be posted. They will also be restricted from using Private Message features and many other features of the website (such as search) to prevent them from disrupting the operations of the site. Before I implemented something like this, I wanted to know the opinion of our members.

The vote will be a hidden one as I want real opinions here.
PLEASE MASTER DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE RETARDS DO NOT LET NORMALSHITS AND WOMEN ON THIS BOARD THEY WILL SHIT IT UP

You should be able to see the poll results now.