Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious An idea: Ask an Incel

Should we make an "Ask an Incel" section?

• Yes

Votes: 61 54.5%
  • No

Votes: 46 41.1%
  • Other (will offer my own suggestion)

Votes: 5 4.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
I've had this idea in my head for a couple of years now. I pitched to Serge when he was around, but we just never got around to doing it.

The idea is that we add an "Ask An Incel" section that would allow anyone to ask questions to incels. People interested in doing this would be allowed restricted access to just this section, and their posts will be screened by moderators before they're allowed to be posted. They will also be restricted from using Private Message features and many other features of the website (such as search) to prevent them from disrupting the operations of the site. Before I implemented something like this, I wanted to know the opinion of our members.

The vote will be a hidden one as I want real opinions here.

fuck no, no one actually cares about us subhumans

it's over for us

Something else but I don’t know what

You have to remember that the feds who post here (there are a few who are quite active) will answer questions and put us in a bad light. Often times the fedposters are encouraging violence when in reality incels are not violent.

That's true. We can hire additional staff to watch over the section.

You have to remember that the feds who post here (there are a few who are quite active) will answer questions and put us in a bad light. Often times the fedposters are encouraging violence when in reality incels are not violent.
I wouldn't doubt that @Master knows a couple of the feds on here tbhdedsrsngl. Or at least can monitor their ip activity and characteristics and connect the dots.

over

Don't allow just any random gray to answer, if you do add a subforum like this. Minimum age of 6 months and 1000+ posts should be required. :feelsjuice:

Hell nah. We don’t need these normies in our safe space

Look at what happened with the incel discord. They made a “debate incel” discord and also the Acheron discord that allows foids and the drama seeps over into the main server and all the discussion starts to revolve around normies and foids

Probably will ask some stupid shit like:

• If the blackpill is real, then how do you explain Danny DeVito/whatever ugly celebrity?
  • Why don't you just talk to people?
  • Why don't you just date ugly women?

I doubt there's any non-incel who would want to have a proper discussion.

Last edited:
It could be fun, it will give us a chance to abuse foids directly. It will also add a bit of life to this forum.

Saying that there should be controls. No greycels allowed. Maybe only those who have access to private areas to the site are allowed to answer?

Didn't we discuss this a while back @Master? I think it would be possibly good. It's just about approaching how to implement it.

I'd allow it just for the potential entertainment factor.

Sure let me troll the fuck out of them :feelsaww:

It could be fun, it will give us a chance to abuse foids directly. It will also add a bit of life to this forum.

Saying that there should be controls. No greycels allowed. Maybe only those who have access to private areas to the site are allowed to answer?
Basically this, there's no fun in an echo chamber like IT.

What makes you so sure the incels will not give the usual retarded answers that would make the website look bad. Just ask them what do you think of rape or something and see the responses.

What makes you so sure the incels will not give the usual retarded answers that would make the website look bad. Just ask them what do you think of rape or something and see the responses.
Just handpick the questions to tard wrangle the userbase theory

The mods will filter out bait questions.

while you are at it, how about improving the ranks, to make them more like actual army ranks instead of random silly names

eg. adding colonel above major

good idea, you call that forum: "gaslight an Incel"

Another benefit to this idea is that it would put IT tards out of business. Their ragebait model won't work if the average person can interact with users here and see that we're not evil cartoonish caricatures.

Could be pretty funny

No, nobody cares what we think

Ok bring them in.

No. Leave that shit to reddit.

I've had this idea in my head for a couple of years now. I pitched to Serge when he was around, but we just never got around to doing it.

The idea is that we add an "Ask An Incel" section that would allow anyone to ask questions to incels. People interested in doing this would be allowed restricted access to just this section, and their posts will be screened by moderators before they're allowed to be posted. They will also be restricted from using Private Message features and many other features of the website (such as search) to prevent them from disrupting the operations of the site. Before I implemented something like this, I wanted to know the opinion of our members.

People aren't gonna ask legit questions they'll just fire non stop accusations at us.

Watch it be filled with foid researchers trying to publish shitty easy papers about incels to complete their meme degrees in gender studies or some shit. If you are going with it, at least make them pay for it and then use the money to pay for the website domain. Make them fund incel website growth from their own pockets jfl. Then we will truly be a zoo where people get to pay to interact with incels.

People aren't gonna ask legit questions they'll just fire non stop accusations at us.
Stupid and condescending questions wont be approved and their ability to ask subsequent questions removed.

Don't allow just any random gray to answer, if you do add a subforum like this. Minimum age of 6 months and 1000+ posts should be required. :feelsjuice:
Good idea

no only feds and literally jobless neurotic university researchers in a hurry to finish up their thesis with use this, and IT whores and cucks and troons will use it to troll incels

Good idea, BasedSpace actually already has a sub-forum for bluepillers, this would also be an easy way for researchers to interact with us. Incel researchers never return my e-mails when I ask them if I can participate in their studies... :feelswhat:

It's just gonna be a bunch of normies trying to argue with us. Fuck em.

That would compromise our defenses

Fuck no fakecel infestation will skyrocket

It's already easier for infiltrators to enter .is than it is for chads to enter any foid's pussy.
This won't help at all.
And I'm sure most of the questions normies would ask would be like "why are you misogynistic?" "why you dont ask out girls?" "just take a shower"

This is the only place of the internet free from normies, why do you want to let them in?

Blessings to anyone who voted no

A million times yes. This is going to be interesting and entertaining as fuck, some fire discussions are going to be generated in the process
Are you going to only allow the "visitors" to make OP posts? Will the "visitors" also be allowed to reply?

Last edited:
maybe if we do it for a couple of time to see what happens but do you think it won't turn out into normies and foids incel shamming us?

Sounds interesting. Many of us are currently bored in our miserable lives. Go ahead.

I'm in. We need some PR. But the answers should be mature.

Why not, this could be interesting.