Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An explanation for non-virgin incels

Grain_of_sin

Grain_of_sin

Banned
-
Many non-virgins have found their way to r/incels, and now here. A few low-tier normies as well as lucky incels have managed to score a gf / get laid, although it is rare and an arduous task.

The people here that are non-virgins are incels due to the fact that their beta qualities (social awkwardness, effeminate look/frame) end up with an inevitible cucking in the dating world. Low tier normies and incels are typically only able to be beta providers, even with looksmax, and thus, will eventually be cucked.

The key fact that contributes to non-virgin inceldom is that opportunities to have sex under these circumstances are very rare (years apart). It usually only happens once or twice in their entire lives. Women do not want an inexperienced man, and it is difficult to hide inexperience as a male. 

More often than not, these inexperienced non-virgins struggle with these issues for their entire lives, and end up coping with things like redpill and MGTOW. It is usually in vain, however, and you can see that most redpillers and MGTOWs are beta cucks for life. 

It is usually by a complete fluke that these non-virgin incels get laid, and often leads to a very long, sometimes permanent dry spell afterward, making them involuntarily celibate. Most incels, virgin or not, remain bluepilled for their entire lives, keeping the circle of "alpha fucks, beta bucks" alive.

Great explanation for why non-virgins are still incel. Most people here just don't wanna accept it, but even if you have some minor success with women, it won't reverse your incel status unless you can repeat it regularly

There's a 14 year old on the forums. The last time I got laid he was 2. But hes a truecel because he has never touched anyone and I'm a failed normie or a fakecel because once upon a time I managed to find a way to get someone to have sex with me by some fluke of providence.