Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An example of Asians being white worshipping cucks

Dr. Autismo

Dr. Autismo

Foid punchER
★★★★
800px-12.5.19JimLeeByLuigiNovi1.jpg

This man here is Jim Lee, he's a Korean-American comic book artist and writer whos mostly known for his work at Marvel and Image.
He did some work at DC too, he's mostly known for doing the art for the all-star batman and robin the boy wonder mini-series.
That mini-series, written by Frank Miller btw, has been massively memed on because Batman acts like an edgy, violent sociopath and he calls Robin a retard.
The comic is the origin of the meme quote: I'm the goddamn Batman!" too.

panel.jpg

Anyhoo, in 2003, Jim Lee created a supervillain for Batman to fight in the video game: Batman: rise of Sin Tzu for Ubisoft Montreal.

Batman_-_Rise_of_Sin_Tzu_Coverart.png

And Sin Tzu is obviously inspired by the Chinese general, stragegist and philosopher, Sun Tzu.
Sin Tzu himself is basically discount Ra's Al Ghul.
This is him:

dfzxc5b-3377c549-8743-4e7d-b744-94d53a8c583f.png

He looks like a total Asian/Chinese stereotype too.

He's got the long braided black hair, yellow skin, wears red and has claws.
I think some asian racial stereotypes in the past had claws too.

Also, Sin Tzu is an asian supervillian for Batman, a white chad billionaire superhero to fight.
Out of all the possible characters Jim Lee could have created for Batman to fight, he had to create one that was fucking Asian!

As for Sin Tzu after this game came out, he fell into obscurity and occasionally made cameos in other DC crap here and there.
He would make an appearance in the Batman incorporated comic series in 2012, but he was never seen again after that.

Last edited:
What do you want the chink to do? create a nigger who has a bbc as a villian that impregnates batmans oneitis? Or a curry that shits on streets for fun? Let the man cook, i remember playing the batman games on the ps2 and I fucking enjoyed

What do you want the chink to do? create a nigger who has a bbc as a villian that impregnates batmans oneitis? Or a curry that shits on streets for fun? Let the man cook, i remember playing the batman games on the ps2 and I fucking enjoyed
I'm not complaining and I'm not offended, I'm just using this as an example of Asian white worshipping cuckoldry.

I'm not complaining and I'm not offended, I'm just using this as an example of Asian white worshipping cuckoldry.
Ohh i see, I thought rice hate was water though, jewmerica doesn't promote asians in any movies or forms of entertainment and if so then they are soo seen as feminine or funny. It's over though, rice worships coomskins fuck them(both toilets and ricecels mang)

This is the current head of DC and the comics are still as worse as ever

it seems that Jim Lee has already made an account on .is