Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An engineers mathematical view of the world and blackpill

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
Blackpill is just simple biology and biostatistics: some poeple are meant to lose while others are meant to win.; this isn;t rocket science it's simple statistics. That's why i'm against the blupeill and redpill :)redpill: still works for 7 or above while :bluepill: works for 9 or above), for sub7 it's compensate with IQ, family wealth or testerterone; and by sub4 (at my level) the compensation is so huge that you might as well give up on comppensating and NEET and rot. This video was eye opening really...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbglfC-bRhQ

Honestly post 25 years old it's not worth it to ascend, better be used to single mothers with HS degrees or something. We the blackpillers already used physics and statistics to figure out what the whole dating market looks like, while the bluepillers ask stupid questions on dcard and reddit and shit. "I can't find a GF" let me tell you the truth: looks and IQ.

Honestly if you are dealt such a bad hand in looks and IQ, roping is the best thing to do is Darwinistic society. I browsed sanctioned suicide in 2018, then incels.is in 2020-2021.

No amount of hard work can beat Darwinism and natural talent. I've seen no guy who is a 2-3/10 become a 9/10 overnight.

There is no such thing as morality , only money, looks and status and IQ.

Last edited:
" buddy boyos" reminds of St Hamudi :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD: I hope he is alive and may have ascended maybe, he is like one of the gurus of incels:feelsthink::feelsthink:

E 00001

By the way I had some early reddit accounts back in 2018 and 2019 when I dismissed the blackpill and was still redpilled

By the way I had some early reddit accounts back in 2018 and 2019 when I dismissed the blackpill and was still redpilled
Everyone denies the blackpill first:feelsthink::feelsthink:

Are you the person talking in the video ?...
btw based take, if your an incel, ethnic and or both morality should not factor into any decision you make, your already at an absurd disadvantage, do what you gave to do to climb the social ladder, whatever that may be:feelsLSD:

n
Are you the person talking in the video ?...
btw based take, if your an incel, ethnic and or both morality should not factor into any decision you make, your already at an absurd disadvantage, do what you gave to do to climb the social ladder, whatever that may be:feelsLSD:
no