Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An Empowering Story

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
I was at my university which is filled with good looking males and females, and is the capital of hypergamy. As I neared the stairs I saw a cumdumpster that was either Asian or Hispanic, I think it was kind of ugly, anyway as it walked past me on the side of the stairs, there was only one set of stairs to go up or down, I was filled with righteous anger and hatred. I proceeded to quickly stick one leg out which intercepted with its momentum. I glanced and saw it fall down a few steps before it grabbed the railing, it proceeded to yell at me, but I quickly walked on without looking in its direction. It was the most alpha moment of my life.

Not alpha, and you don't know that person's life at all.

wincel said:
Not alpha, and you don't know that person's life at all.

Fuck off cuck. Sorry I did not mean to be so harsh, I thought you were a normie.

universallyabhorred said:
Fuck off cuck.

You know I am right. Your whole life you were judged for your looks, and now you just did the same thing to some girl. Not cool. You didn't even know her.

wincel said:
You know I am right. Your whole life you were judged for your looks, and now you just did the same thing to some girl. Not cool. You didn't even know her.

It was not because it was ugly, it was because it was female , lived a privileged life would have rejected me rudely had I shown interest.

I didn't do it because it was ugly, I did it because it was female , lived a privileged life would have rejected me rudely had I shown interest.

Yet you didn't even bother to try first because you are a spineless coward. Did you bother to talk to her at all? No...therefore, you had no grounds to react the way you did. You are literally doing the same shit that people do to oppressed groups. You're generalizing half the human population without even bothering to get some data on that particular individual first. You also do not have the right to assault people. You should have been arrested for that.

Instead of being an angsty little prepubescent child, why don't you actually try with women instead of giving up and choosing violence? Maybe when you get to my age, you can start resenting people after a lifetime of rejections. If you are still young, and you don't even have the courage to attempt to approach anyone, then you really have no cause to be lashing out like this. Your behavior is psychopathic, and at this rate, you will quickly find yourself an enemy of society. Maybe that sounds cool to you right now, but I can assure you that it isn't.

wincel said:
Yet you didn't even bother to try first because you are a spineless coward. Did you bother to talk to her at all? No...therefore, you had no grounds to react the way you did.

She deserved it 100%, for being a slut.

wincel said:
Yet you didn't even bother to try first because you are a spineless coward. Did you bother to talk to her at all? No...therefore, you had no grounds to react the way you did. You are literally doing the same shit that people do to oppressed groups. You're generalizing half the human population without even bothering to get some data on that particular individual first. You also do not have the right to assault people. You should have been arrested for that.

How much a fucking cuck are you? You sound like a poster from that cesspool called CuckQueers. Sluts are sluts and should be put into place exactly like OP did.

wincel said:

Instead of being an angsty little prepubescent child, why don't you actually try with women instead of giving up and choosing violence? Maybe when you get to my age, you can start resenting people after a lifetime of rejections. If you are still young, and you don't even have the courage to attempt to approach anyone, then you really have no cause to be lashing out like this. Your behavior is psychopathic, and at this rate, you will quickly find yourself an enemy of society. Maybe that sounds cool to you right now, but I can assure you that it isn't.

TLDR: "I'm a cuck"

wincel said:

@azavii

Finally, the cuckqueers infiltrators showing their true face.

Excellent. I need to do this.

You guys will never escape inceldom if you believe actions like this are justified. You will also find yourself at odds with the society that you need to survive. Good luck. If it makes me a cuck to not fucking assault people who haven't personally wronged me, then I must be a cuck. But maybe, you are just a bunch of angry kids who have no idea what it means to be truly alone. Hopefully when you grow out of your early 20's, you will realize how stupid this behavior is. Get data. Treat people as individuals, and don't make stupid assumptions without evidence.

I've been bullied and assaulted simply for my looks. It wasn't pleasant. People like you are the problem with this world. Seriously, fuck you.

wincel said:
You guys will never escape inceldom if you believe actions like this are justified. You will also find yourself at odds with the society that you need to survive. Good luck. If it makes me a cuck to not fucking assault people who haven't personally wronged me, then I must be a cuck. But maybe, you are just a bunch of angry kids who have no idea what it means to be truly alone. Hopefully when you grow out of your early 20's, you will realize how stupid this behavior is. Get data. Treat people as individuals, and don't make stupid assumptions without evidence.

Like I had a chance to escape at all you beta fuck. You need to be purged off this site.

wincel said:

You are not even incel the fact you don't see how disgusting and corrupt the system is against us proves it. We are not the villains here society and females are, and action needs to be taken to reform this injustice, revolution is not fucking sunshines and rainbows. You deserve to be banned I am reporting you for making generalizations about incels.

wincel said:

Female HUMANOID Organisms, they are not human. Also you need to get the fuck out of here cuck.

To OP, I salute you and this was L I F E F U E L

IlieknothingREAL said:
Female HUMANOID Organisms, they are not human. Also you need to get the fuck out of here cuck.

To OP, I salute you and this was L I F E F U E L

I wish all incels would help in creating such glorious life fuel events. Don't do anything illegal or extremely risky  though, unless you are ready and have a plan.

DropTheMic said:
Jankinoff you are still weird no matter what name you pick.
Did your nigger wife give you mental illness?

:rolleyes:

I don't have a wife, I am truecel I was never on lookism stop harassing me by spreading false rumors.

She deserved it..probably scowled at you before getting tripped..either way it's repriatons for all those other heartless cunts who didn't give you a second thought..rather than eww

a-virgin-nigger said:
Like I had a chance to escape at all you beta fuck. You need to be purged off this site.

You're a pathetic, angry little kid. I was molested, abused, and bullied. I'm a fucking currycel. I've been treated like shit my entire life just for what I looked like. I am still here after 29 painful and lonely years. You are an angry little kid who was born after the Berlin Wall fell. You act like you have tried with women. You haven't tried hard enough. There are 40 year old virgins who are still trying, and haven't given up. You probably don't even fucking lift. You are a whiny little bitch who believes lashing out at those weaker than you without any cause is acceptable behavior. Fuck yourself. I'd understand reacting this way after a rejection or if she laughed in his face. He didn't even try with her, and he didn't even know her. This is irrational and blatantly wrong behavior. If you defend it out of your own bitterness, then there is no hope for you. 

I am going to keep trying to make it. I am going to do my best to avoid being like you. I remember thinking that way before, and it was childish and wrong. I am glad I didn't actually hurt anyone.

DropTheMic said:
That plan you conspire with your lookism buddies on skype.

;)

I am not planning anything don't be ridiculous. Read the first line.

You are not even incel the fact you don't see how disgusting and corrupt the system is against us proves it. We are not the villains here society and females are, and action needs to be taken to reform this injustice, revolution is not fucking sunshines and rainbows. You deserve to be banned I am reporting you for making generalizations about incels.

How am I not incel when I have been incel longer than you have existed? You people are angry and bitter. You are letting your hate direct you to lash out against groups rather than individuals. You are stereotyping and doing the exact same shit people probably do to you. Why?

wincel said:
You're a pathetic, angry little kid. I was molested, abused, and bullied. I'm a fucking currycel. I've been treated like shit my entire life just for what I looked like. I am still here after 29 painful and lonely years. You are an angry little kid who was born after the Berlin Wall fell. You act like you have tried with women. You haven't tried hard enough. There are 40 year old virgins who are still trying, and haven't given up. You probably don't even fucking lift. You are a whiny little bitch who believes lashing out at those weaker than you without any cause is acceptable behavior. Fuck yourself. I'd understand reacting this way after a rejection or if she laughed in his face. He didn't even try with her, and he didn't even know her. This is irrational and blatantly wrong behavior. If you defend it out of your own bitterness, then there is no hope for you. 

I am going to keep trying to make it. I am going to do my best to avoid being like you. I remember thinking that way before, and it was childish and wrong. I am glad I didn't actually hurt anyone.

LOL you are a massive fucking cuck. Does it give you pleasure to know that all your suffering means nothing to no one, that you will never get laid in western society as a currycel, that society wants to keep making you suffer, keep oppressing you while forcing you to wage slave so femoids can gain the full benefit from your taxes, you are literally paying women from your salary to fuck chads. Society and the government is raping you hard boyo. The problem is not the people who hurt you, the problem is society itself, this oppressive system tortures all non-chad males, the system needs to change. You are the one that is childish, you are too afraid to make a difference. You are right women are weaker yet they are given superior status see how fucked up society is?

Unbearable2woman said:
@azavii

Finally, the cuckqueers infiltrators showing their true face.

now it feels like how it was on reddit haha

wincel said:

I have been through the same as you but why do you attack him ? You both share the same fate and if you dont like what hes doing just ignore him, let him cope because he will not harm incels. Maybe he has no hope and he just wants revenge or some lifefuel.