Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An "AWALT" anecdote

lifefuel

lifefuel

Anti-White Propagandist
★★★★★
True story.

I know a girl who is the quintessential religious conservative family type. She is about 21 years old. Let's call her Ann. Innocent, quiet demeanor, wants to save herself for marriage, the whole nine. Has apparently never done anything sexual. I know enough about women to not believe any of this shit btw, but this one almost had me fooled. To make matters worse she is one of those insipid normies who tells us that looks don't matter, it's all about personality, etc.

She connects with this other girl (Katie) who is a literal prostitute/hoe type and they become best friends.

Katie has a chad-lite step-brother who she fucked. Ann likes him.

He is fucking Ann now and gets her to do devil's threeways, cocaine, etc., with him. He is the center of her world and is practically all she talks about. I can only imagine what it'd be like if this guy were full-blown Chad. Women are incapable of morality. Chad can get them to do anything.

When we first found out she liked him she was all "I just never knew anyone with the same political views". Because PER SON AL EE TEE.

Guy by all accounts is a dumbass. I tried to hit on Ann myself but got the typical "I don't see you that way" bs. She acts like she's my friend but does passive aggressive shit to try and get under my skin and even tries giving me platonic attention to make chad-lite jealous. So I just ignore her now. Awalt.

The end

fucking sui fuel, damn.