Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill An Average IQ is the New Retard

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Every single STEM career, in the future those will be the only jobs due to automation, all require at least a 115-120 IQ+, which only 15% of the population possesses.

If you don’t have atleast a good face and 110+ IQ, there is nothing to live for! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@PLA1092

Clown world , while Woman can be dumb fucks , Be Fat and Use Muh titties for Sex and betas

brutal chad has it all, even IQ. Incels display their genetic flaws both in terms of looks and neurological hardwiring (autism, schizophrenia, low IQ)

My IQ is above average for my home country, but severely below average for the country i live in.

below 90 iq should be classified as mental retardation. i'm a midwit in triple digits but feel so low iq some times

Eventually as automation takes over year by year, being normie intelligence could qualify someone for disability. As there will be in America say 140 million normies in the workforce, but only jobs for maybe 40 million normies level intelligence people.

Meanwhile in places where there is opportunity and expanding jobs in the information age companies, they have a minimum requirement for 115 IQ.

In America we were seeing the phenomenon of millions and millions of jobs going unfilled (such as doctors, computer programmers, engineers, chemists).. and at the same time mass unemployment among normal people.

If you don’t have atleast a good face and 110+ IQ, there is nothing to live for! :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@PLA1092
Couple that with fields like CS being oversaturated with millions deluding themselves into believing they'll get $200K jobs at Google, and it's absolutely over for average IQcels such as me... :feelsugh:

At least high IQcels who can comprehend advanced calculus and systems easily have a reasonable chance of wealthmaxxing. :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel

Couple that with fields like CS being oversaturated with millions deluding themselves into believing they'll get $200K jobs at Google, and it's absolutely over for average IQcels such as me... :feelsugh:

At least high IQcels who can comprehend advanced calculus and systems easily have a reasonable chance of wealthmaxxing. :feelsUgh:

@Transcended Trucel
it is massive ragefuel ngl

I only have an IQ of 95 :feelsbadman:

In the modern world being average isn't good enough in anything. You have to be top 1%, or top 0.1% to make real money.

Thank you for making this forum wake up to the iq pill

below 90 iq should be classified as mental retardation. i'm a midwit in triple digits but feel so low iq some times
this. the world has gotten fucking complex.

And this isn’t the future it’s the present

@Incelius Savage high IQ people are privileged

as normies are reatards they will still keep trying.

high iq is kind of autism.

average is the new retard