Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An "average" foid according to foids.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
MM 701 QA ElisabethMoss

This incel if male abomination is what an "average" foid is according to women.

You know, that meme with opry with that random ugly fucking gook being called "of equal attractiveness" really seems like foids aren't joking when they say shit like that.

ok how about an average foid MY OWN AGE??

She's pretty average

View attachment 333390
This incel if male abomination is what an "average" foid is according to women.

You know, that meme with opry with that random ugly fucking gook being called "of equal attractiveness" really seems like foids aren't joking when they say shit like that.
sadly she looks better than the average foid in some southern fat suburban american towns with waffle houses

women dont rate each other as harshly as they do men.

women dont rate each other as harshly as they do men.
It's deliberate. That's how they collectively raise women's SMV and gas themselves up to believe they only deserve chads.

The only problem I see is the hair. I just don't like that hairdo. She doesn't look bad.
Not praising at all as she doesn't look special at all.

It's deliberate. That's how they collectively raise women's SMV and gas themselves up to believe they only deserve chads.
They claim we are the delusional ones though. I wish good looking guys would stop fucking ugly women boosting their egos

They claim we are the delusional ones though. I wish good looking guys would stop fucking ugly women boosting their egos
It's women that are largely delusional. In fact when you think of how it's always the ugliest fattest women making fun of unattractive framecel males delusional is the first word that comes to mind.

Oh and blame reddit tier males and thugmaxxed normies that think they are "alpha" by fucking ugly women for part of that tbh

And this is an average man according to foids
3289 ILKAF5Z3

She looks British

I bet women would rate Don Draper as the average man.

She's literally my looksmatch

always thought she was ugly as fuck

You know, that meme with opry with that random ugly fucking gook being called "of equal attractiveness" really seems like foids aren't joking when they say shit like that
Got that meme JFL? I think I've seen it want to refresh my memory

Meanwhile an average man.
ABC_chad_portrait_jef_160610_4x3_992.jpg

Looks like she was attractive when young.

How is she average if her hair is not at least shoulder length? Since 90%+ of all foids at least have that.
They actually need two category for foids. 15-35, 35+.
The cutoff for decent fertility safety.