Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel An asteroid needs to hit the Earth already. Tired of getting life mogged left right and centre.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
https://www.instagram.com/lelepons/

Fuck me its so over. All she has to do is spit in people’s direction and they’ll be more receptive to her than anyone has been to me in my entire life.
I’m going to be fucking stuck here for 70+ years (life expectantcy for an early 20s male is early 90s). 70 fucking years I have to suffer for. HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE. FUCK.

What are you even doing on insta? I stay as far away as I can from that suifuel.

Instagram is cancer.

What are you even doing on insta? I stay as far away as I can from that suifuel.

I see some attractive girls on some viral video off of YouTube or some shit and then i fucking have to go find their pages.

humanity should be extinguished. we are a rotten and wretched species.

25m followers?? is she a legitimate celebrity or is she just another void famous for having a vagina

This is what this shithole called humanity needs

https://www.instagram.com/lelepons/

Fuck me its so over. All she has to do is spit in people’s direction and they’ll be more receptive to her than anyone has been to me in my entire life.
I’m going to be fucking stuck here for 70+ years (life expectantcy for an early 20s male is early 90s). 70 fucking years I have to suffer for. HOW AM I GOING TO DO THIS FOR FUCKS SAKE. FUCK.
Start drinking and smoking. Life expectancy decreases significantly.

25m followers?? is she a legitimate celebrity or is she just another void famous for having a vagina
She is some sort of a Viner turned Youtuber or something. Content for retarded kids pretty much.

Gefällt 1.457.100 Mal / likes
VOR 20 STUNDEN / h

= 72855 likes per 1h
= 1214,25 likes per minute
=20,23 likes per second

wtactual fuck
jsut refresh site 20 likes per refresh legit... ( the first pic )

fucking owarida

Gefällt 1.457.100 Mal / likes
VOR 20 STUNDEN / h

= 72855 likes per 1h
= 1214,25 likes per minute
=20,23 likes per second

wtactual fuck
jsut refresh site 20 likes per refresh legit... ( the first pic )

fucking owarida

Just drink Redbull and get a haircut bro.

She's not even that good looking. Without makeup, maybe a 4/10.

This is the sad state of society ladies and gentleman. I do not think an asteroid will be enough, we need a solar flare:

space-news-630617.jpg

So fuck the rest of us, huh?

She's not even that good looking. Without makeup, maybe a 4/10.

This is the sad state of society ladies and gentleman. I do not think an asteroid will be enough, we need a solar flare:

space-news-630617.jpg
an asteroid lets people burn or die from lag of air

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back