Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An article in my school's magazine. Foids will find any reason to victimize themselves.

chadguts

chadguts

5'8" is my best quality
20200309 131640

"female plight"

they can't get chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"female plight"

they can't get chad :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

"the female plight"

Imagine being the most priviliged class in history, people are willing to give you thousands of dollars for pictures of your feet, free dinners, free vacations, free everything....so you have to invent problems to justify your fucking useless existence. JFL AT THIS WORLD END ME

Ask the principal why the school has misandrist magazines on it's shelf.

Reverse the genders and now it’s misogynist hate speech

Ask the principal why the school has misandrist magazines on it's shelf.

I reported it and he sarcastically said he would "take a look at it." He's a fucking cuck completely run by the immigrant foid he hired as vice. My school is trash. If this article was written about any other group of people it would have been thrown out immediately and the author suspended or even expelled.

what would you expect, gender relations are totally destroyed

the exact same could be said by men, who are most certainly tired of old whores trying to gaslight them into obtaining absolutely every single fucking advantage and leg up that they could possibly get

They already do hate men

Ain’t this the same gender that licks dirty men’s assholes based on how good they look? and drink their piss? JFL

Ain’t this the same gender that licks dirty men’s assholes based on how good they look? and drink their piss? JFL

:feelskek:
I am not sure. Are you by any Chance Talking About the gender that fantasizes About getting spit on by tall guys or gets aroused by Looking at erotic Images of animals, as studies have shown?
Or are you Talking About the gender that has an almost 100% higher likelyhood of experiencing orgasm from abuse and rape, when compared to consentual sex?

However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Write something like that about any other group of people and you get fucking executed :feelsclown:

Write something like that about any other group of people and you get fucking executed :feelsclown:

oh god yes please, I want them to come to my house, I'll await them with a flaming dick.
"FOR FUCK SAKE PETER HOLD HIM DOWN!"
"I CANT, HIS NOODLE IS BURNING MY HANDS!"

“Seen in this indisputably true context” who the fuck would write something like that about a statement they just made before even justifying it?

“I hate men because some men are incels and incels irrationally hate all women because of the actions of only some.”

Screen Shot 2020 03 10 at 63652 AM

I don't know. Ask cucktears why incels aren't allowed to hate rosties.

In my opinion you should be able to hate whatever the fuck you want. You can't put someone in jail for their toughts, can you NiggerTears?

SOOOO TIRED OF THE SHIT
"the female plight"

Imagine being the most priviliged class in history, people are willing to give you thousands of dollars for pictures of your feet, free dinners, free vacations, free everything....so you have to invent problems to justify your fucking useless existence. JFL AT THIS WORLD END ME
MY exact thoughts
Reverse the genders and now it’s misogynist hate speech