Living by the name
- Sep 2, 2020
Why some men don't get water when they are thirsty ?
1) You're desperate and always looking to get water from tap. Taps don't like this personnality trait.
2) You're really scared of the tap not working, so even if the chance comes up, you find ways to avoid it.
3) You're scared of your performance. Maybe you weren't meant to drink tap water after all.
4) The Drought. You forget completely how to drink water is supposed to feel like on a downward spirale.
5) Lack of confidence: men can't risk to be clumsy near taps. They could do retarded shit that would block the tap completely.
6) You think one-night stands are overrated: you live in the illusion that it would be good for you to be near a tap of water for life.
You're not entitled to tap water btw
7) You are looking in the wrong places. Indeed, most men are too stupid and don't even know where to find taps. The kitchen you fucktard.
8) You have BO, bad breath or some other "bad" smell emanating from your body ... Poisoning water is bad for the environment, and taps.
You're not entitled to use tap water for a shower or anything btw
9) You don't expect to pay for everything. Tap water isn't free you scrounger. We live in a capitalistic utopia. Be grateful you're not paying for breathable air yet.
10) You have ridiculously high expectations. Drinkable water isn't in your league. Maybe you should try mud, or just die of thirst.
I hope this will help my fellow thirsty men to finally get access to some drinkable water and stop complaining about the absence of water in their life.