Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

An advantage of inceldom that might be a good cope for you

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most people learn things while they're young. After a certain point, their lives become so busy that all they can do is work and take care of their family. Between the wife, kids and the job, an adult has very little free time. And while the lack of a family, love and affection can indeed be painful, there's an upside.

Learning! Experiencing and learning new things, trying new hobbies or skills. Most people don't have this luxury, even with a lot of money. They simply don't have the time. But with out lack of life and responsibilities, we are in a way freer than most.

P.S: For those mentally ill incels like me that can;t bring themselves to do anything more than rot, this advantage is of course negated by the complete lack of energy to do anything.

unless youre NEET you dont have time regardless

My hobbymaxxing days are soon to be over tbh. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

unless youre NEET you dont have time regardless
It's true that you have little time regardless, but family responsibilities (kids, spouse etc...) still take a lot of a person's time. That time can now be considered free time for incels, so in a way we do have more free time, even though work does suck a lot of time and energy out of you.

It's true that you have little time regardless, but family responsibilities (kids, spouse etc...) still take a lot of a person's time. That time can now be considered free time for incels, so in a way we do have more free time, even though work does suck a lot of time and energy out of you.
small lifefuel

At best you have time to come home, make dinner, shower and spend 4-5 hours watching TV / playing vidya then go to bed if you wanna get 8h of sleep and repeat. This is the case for me and I live pretty close to my work. People who commute to work probably have 2-3 hours of free time per day

You are right, and it definitely might work for some people who are willing to put in the effort.